• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

piddlinginsilver

Queen's Beast

Was going to order 3 of the 1 oz proofs from the royal mint. During checkout it said it couldn't deliver to the United States. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know why they won't? 

Edited by piddlinginsilver

well I got it to work but it says the order is still in progress and I haven't seen it bill to my credit card yet. Was wondering if anyone has had this issue? I did notice they are waiting for more in stock and it say ships within three weeks. Once they become in stock will they then bill me? Also didn't see a place were to make it a dollars payment, it was just in pounds. 

Thank you in advance and sorry for the hassle. First time ordering from the Royal Mint and just want it to go smoothly.

6 hours ago, piddlinginsilver said:

well I got it to work but it says the order is still in progress and I haven't seen it bill to my credit card yet. Was wondering if anyone has had this issue? I did notice they are waiting for more in stock and it say ships within three weeks. Once they become in stock will they then bill me? Also didn't see a place were to make it a dollars payment, it was just in pounds. 

Thank you in advance and sorry for the hassle. First time ordering from the Royal Mint and just want it to go smoothly.

As the RM are based in the UK the monetary system is UK pounds and will be charged as such, you credit card company does the exchange rate when they send you your CC statement. The RM won't charge you until they are ready to ship