• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Queen's Beasts Red Dragon of Wales 2oz silver

sovereignsteve

Tubes of 10 2oz QB dragons £360 + your choice postage - 3 available.  £18 per oz

Condition: usual marks on Queen's cheek on most coins.

Will consider splitting and selling singly if enough people interested, £37.50 each

I've plenty of capsules if anyone wants them, £0.75 each

Unable to send out until back end of next week.

Completed

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

37 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

That's pretty quick sales 

do we get student discount , we are all student , first person who have bought from you should get 30% off :D

nice try my friend but if you can afford a gym membership you can afford these very reasonable prices of mine:D

3 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

nice try my friend but if you can afford a gym membership you can afford these very reasonable prices of mine:D

Don't you start , 

gym is only 18 quid a month , 24/7 access  

22- 24 quid if you live in London 

so are you hinting you are going to price match the dragon vs gym membership 

forgot to say no joining fees no contract 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

1 minute ago, fehk2001 said:

Don't you start , 

gym is only 18 quid a month , 24/7 access  

22- 24 quid if you live in London 

so are you hinting you are going to price match the dragon vs gym membership 

£18 a month, that sounds very reasonable. I will price match gym membership, London rates, per oz of dragon.

LOL very good but that looks like a special deal, doesn't count. Seriougly though I can truthfully say I'm not making a penny profit on these and they are the same price as at goldsilver.be

3 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

LOL very good but that looks like a special deal, doesn't count. Seriougly though I can truthfully say I'm not making a penny profit on these and they are the same price as at goldsilver.be

we are not saying you earn profit or not,

I am trying to talk you to do some exercise , you wife wouldn't  mind that :D , good mates are those always ask you to go out and have a drink I understand that ^_^

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

1 minute ago, fehk2001 said:

we are not saying you earn profit or not,

I am trying to talk you to do some exercise , you wife wouldn't  mind that :D , good mates are those always ask you to go out and have a drink I understand that ^_^

but you keep trying to get me to reduce the price. In jest I know.

I get plenty of exercise, just not gym. Walking the dog for a couple of hours a day through the hilly woods close to home. Enough for someone my age.

Archived