• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Open Pamp 1 oz. gold

hishane

If this was sold as new I would be sending it straight back to the dealer at their expense. If was sold as bullion then no complaints. Who was the dealer?

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Hi Pampfan and Stu,

Thank you both for reassurances.

I got it for bullion and APMEX corresponding was “Removal of this film does not devalue the item in any way…” I’m new to stacking and I was little panicking when the assay package came apart. I thought someone switched my PAMP.

I taped PAMP assay package together with a clear tap. I will post front shot soon.

Archived