• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Member Saying Hello & Needing Some Help

Alymac

Evening Everyone,

Found site earlier today when doing some research earlier.

Found the world of silver by accident one day when looking through some random videos on YouTube.

Since then purchased a few things including a PAMP 500g minted bar which is simply stunning.

I also purchased a couple of Scottsdale pieces through a website https://www.londongoldbullion.co.uk/ guess going through a moment of panic but is this a legit company? Done a little research and they seem to be a new entity.

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards

Ally

38 minutes ago, Alymac said:

Evening Everyone,

Found the world of silver by accident one day when looking through some random videos on YouTube.

Since then purchased a few things including a PAMP 500oz minted bar which is simply stunning.

I also purchased a couple of Scottsdale pieces through a website https://www.londongoldbullion.co.uk/ guess going through a moment of panic but is this a legit company? Done a little research and they seem to be a new entity.

Regards

Ally

Welcome to the forum Ally.

I've not used LondonGoldBullion before, tbh I hadn't heard of them.  A bit of digging shows that it's owned by James Stunt - the husband of Petra Ecclestone of the Formula1 dynasty.  I'm sure the website is legit, but I'm not sure I would trust Mr Stunt given his past history. 

So there's no reason to panic - it's a proper company selling real gold and silver.  But perhaps don't store it in his vaults; I believe his offices were raided recently for tax reasons.

6 minutes ago, Clens92 said:

I've not used LondonGoldBullion before, tbh I hadn't heard of them.  A bit of digging shows that it's owned by James Stunt - the husband of Petra Ecclestone of the Formula1 dynasty.  I'm sure the website is legit, but I'm not sure I would trust Mr Stunt given his past history. 

So there's no reason to panic - it's a proper company selling real gold and silver.  But perhaps don't store it in his vaults; I believe his offices were raided recently for tax reasons.

Thank you! The name did kind of ring a bell! Appreciate the help.

18 minutes ago, Clens92 said:

Ah James Stunt, son of Cupid?

Welcome to the forum Aly.

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

• Founder & Administrator

Welcome to The Silver Forum

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786072/Bernie-Ecclestone-s-son-law-James-Stunt-shocked-police-raid-gold-bullion-firm.html

Welcome @Alymac - Mr Stunt is also behind Fort Bullion and Stunt and Co, the link above is to the article of his raid last year

Why have one gold business when you can have three !

Do you own due diligence but stick to a reliable tried and tested UK firm, in no particular order of favouritism, Atkinsons, Baird & Co (GOLDLINE), Chard, Hatton Garden Metals, Bullion By Post, TheGoldBullionco

23 hours ago, Paul said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786072/Bernie-Ecclestone-s-son-law-James-Stunt-shocked-police-raid-gold-bullion-firm.html

Welcome @Alymac - Mr Stunt is also behind Fort Bullion and Stunt and Co, the link above is to the article of his raid last year

Why have one gold business when you can have three !

Do you own due diligence but stick to a reliable tried and tested UK firm, in no particular order of favouritism, Atkinsons, Baird & Co (GOLDLINE), Chard, Hatton Garden Metals, Bullion By Post, TheGoldBullionco

Don't forget me .... TJB Precious Metals!   

Welcome @Alymac

• 5 months later...
Evening Everyone,
Since then purchased a few things including a PAMP 500g minted bar which is simply stunning.
Regards
Ally
Did everything go ok with that website as im looking at buying the 1/4 gold Queens beast dragon as its about £20 cheaper there than any where else?

Archived