• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Anniversary privy 2017 britannias - Thoughts?

SilverSiren

3 minutes ago, creative said:

I wouldn't mind a couple of these but postage costs will put a stop to that

I'm sure these will hit all the reg dealers too.  120k mintage so won't be in short supply.

Just found the last 5 brits to full my tube :)

ty

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

Feel like getting a few of these, but then again is the higher premium worth paying when they're probably going to milk spot.

12000 mintage isn't low, they'll be around for a while, I think I'll wait to see if there's any quality/milk issues.

privy marks in general are a con to increase mints profit and increases maximum total  mintages by stealth

They have just surfaced at JMbullion and the stock photos they include indicate the finish will be the same spot prone super shiny mirror finish as the regular ones, so we won't be loading up on these as I was preparing to do thinking the finish might be matte.   Pity...

I think between the two of these the gold one is the better buy. However, I started with the silver 1 ounce series and still want to keep it going...damn it... I have to buy this coin now. I hate privies as I think they are so silly. 

1 hour ago, Shinus73 said:

I guess there must be 2 different versions for the same Anniversary. The Royal Mint are catching on fast.

ROFLMBO!   I think I'll have to grab some at a low premium once they've "gone bad" ;-)

I do like that the goldco one is using the chariot design, probably my favorite design that doesn't include a lion on it.  Those usually wind up at other US dealers for a much lower premium months after goldco, merit, etc want to charge 2X spot hahaha

Not sure that goldco is for real? If they are I would be buying some of those, I find it really annoying when the RM give products to the US that aren't available in the UK, feel betrayed!

I am getting a tube of the silver front privys and a gold one, hate it but i am a sucker for a privy :D

I just hope they are all finished by the RM, the edge privys were a quality disaster as they gave them to a bunch of idiots to add the privy, i stopped after the horse

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

Spoke to them, that isn't happening at $50 a coin not including customs and shipping....

Got some of the anniversary Brits, have a gold one coming tomorrow that i think will look quite nice having seen the silver ones

Sorry reposting pics from today I received thread

IMG_20170406_160221.thumb.jpg.c32a2a61025f9f06c56da38bff8c465d.jpg

IMG_20170406_160217.thumb.jpg.21210b885a111c9f47804bf67555ab01.jpg

IMG_20170406_160211.thumb.jpg.6af8127aa50fca4720873049a5bd4315.jpg

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

Archived