• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2016 Australia Wedge-Tailed Eagle Bi-Metal Coin PF70UC 80 of 750

Hello All!

To fund my new and quickly growing interest in pre and early twentieth century US coins, I'm parting with my recently purchased 2016 Australia Wedge-Tailed Eagle Bi-Metal Coin Ultra Cameo.  As I'm sure many, if not all of you, know this 1 oz proof coin (graded PF70 by NGC) is made up of 1/2 oz .9999 gold and 1/2 oz .999 fine silver.  The Perth Mint issued only 750 of these coins and you'll receive coin 080 of 750 (see photos).  The graded coin comes with the OGP which includes a wooden display case, the CoA and a themed Perth Mint shipper.  

Technical Specs:
                                                Gold    Silver
Metal Content (Troy oz)           0.5      0.5
Monetary Denomination (AUD)    50
Fineness (% purity)                    99.99   99.9
Minimum Gross Weight (g)(Au)   15.103 15.567
Maximum Diameter (mm)           32.60
Maximum Thickness (mm)         3.60
Maximum Mintage                     750
Designer                                   John M. Mercanti

I'm asking $1,200 USD plus actual shipping cost to your location (certainly not trying to make any money off getting the coin to you).  Once payment has been made via PP F&F, we can PM about the best, most efficient way to get the coin to you.  You won't find a better price on this coin that's graded PF70 with a lower mintage.  Thanks for looking!

PS - I do have this listed on eBay but limited the "Buy It Now" auction to US bidders (for full disclosure).  While uploading the photos, I also noticed a few bits of dust on the NGC slab.  The coin is flawless.  But if it'd give you the warm fuzzy feeling, I'd be more than happy to retake the pics and send them your way.
Wedgie1.thumb.jpg.deda3cb01334af11e487f7e447893e6f.jpgWedgie2.thumb.jpg.2a26a82004059d1ffb8511c0fb42ba2e.jpgWedgie3.thumb.jpg.ca24cde444472a87ceb5f386b3165132.jpgWedgie4.thumb.jpg.d64a496992c666507c8840b87b625a9b.jpg

• Founder & Administrator

Thank you for your listing. Please could you just confirm if the item location is the US and then we will move it to the US trade section.

Items are listed in the location they are sent from, not on the location of the buyers.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Just now, ChrisSilver said:

Thank you for your listing. Please could you just confirm if the item location is the US and then we will move it to the US trade section.

Items are listed in the location they are sent from, not on the location of the buyers.

Hi Chris...Apologies.  You are correct.  I'm located in the US and will ship worldwide.  Thanks for your feedback and assistance!

Thanks for the feedback @shortstack68 and nice Wedgie pick up!

I failed to mention this morning that I'll accept offers if someone is interested. I'll disclose that my asking price is already below what I paid a few weeks ago but I'd like to get moving on my Peace Dollars so hopefully a win-win opportunity. Thanks again for looking.

Good Afternoon/Evening (depending on what side of the pond you're on)!

Based on some very interesting insight Numi shared in a YouTube video back in October of last year, I realized I can offer you the coin I have listed above for a discount versus the price I have it listed for on eBay.  So with that in mind, I can offer the 2016 Australian Wedged-tailed Eagle Bi-Metal coin to forum members for $1,000 paid via PP F&F.  Again, we'll work together to find the cheapest, most reliable shipping option to get the coin to you.  PM me if you're interested in picking up this very low mintage coin at a "win-win" price.  Thanks again for looking!  Have a great Hump Day.

Archived