• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

TestMember

Tapatalk pic loading test

I can see the dog on Tapa but not on normal website.

Please could you post a link to the specific comment, within the specific topic. So that Tapatalk can look into it.
I see a broken link via Chrome (Laptop), Internet Explorer (Laptop), and same with Safari on iPhone.

Please could you post a link to the specific comment, within the specific topic. So that Tapatalk can look into it.

12 hours ago, ChrisSilver said:

Oh sorry, I thought you were all talking about the images attached within this message string.  From @TestMember on 14th March, and your new image posted 18 hours ago on this string.

19 hours ago, morezone said:

I get a HTTP Error 500 with that link

On 3/14/2017 at 07:45, TestMember said:

0d839acb07463b22a81ba9826b1065ca.png

Broken link

Thanks. But I need you to post specific information. E.g. This post (example) shows on Tapatalk but not on the desktop. Or vice Versa. So that Tapatalk can look into why this particular image isn't showing.

But the above posts I have figured out. Both the link and the image show fine on Tapatalk. But on the website they don't. I will forward this info to Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

Thanks. But I need you to post specific information. E.g. This post (example) shows on Tapatalk but not on the desktop. Or vice Versa. So that Tapatalk can look into why this particular image isn't showing.

But the above posts I have figured out. Both the link and the image show fine on Tapatalk. But on the website they don't. I will forward this info to Tapatalk

I don't use Tapatalk so I can't help you with how it looks there.

I don't use Tapatalk so I can't help you with how it looks there.

Ok. No problem. Thanks for your help. I think the post above should be enough info for Tapatalk to fix hopefully. I've already forwarded that on. Unfortunately they are being rather slow about this.