• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Tapatalk pic loading test

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. Right.....
Bowser upload on mobile is still working as it has always been.
Tapatalk attachment (paper clip) is still working as it has always been.
Tapatalk upload is now broken both in browser view as well as Tapatalk. Previous problem only affected browser viewing where a broken link was shown and viewed fine through Tapatalk. Since the "fix", both browser view and Tapatalk just shows [/img] tag.

• Founder & Administrator

Tapatalk are looking into this again. I have provided them with access to everything, hopefully they can resolve the issue.

Apologies for the inconvenience and frustration. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 1 month later...

I've emailed TapaTalk again. To say that I am extremely frustrated and annoyed with there timely support is an understatement.

Unfortunately there isn't a similar alternative to TapaTalk and even their BYO forum branded app which I signed up for before and had to cancel due to their lack of timely response trying to fix a notification issue that was never resolved was not any better.

If anyone ever stumbled upon an alternative to TapaTak please let me know.

At some point in the future it is likely that web notifications for safari on IOS will be introduced and then notifications should come direct to your phone if you are signed into the web. But for now the only app I am aware of that works relatively OK is the tapatalk app. But up loading photos with tapatalk seems to work, which is rather rather annoying.

On 17/05/2017 at 11:05, morezone said:

Test upload using attachment option on Tapatalk

IMG_1070.JPG

This works. I can view both via web and via tapatalk. It seems just uploading photos via TapaTalk is not working currently.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

3 hours ago, stackspot said:

Might be a dumb question but why does anyone need tapatalk on this forum?

Since I first noticed it on here it looked like an illness.

IOS doesn't support web notifications (not even sure if notifications work on chrome on android with the forum software yet, others can probably verify) alternative to using tapatalk would be enabling all email notifications and using the web version of the forum.

That may be annoying to get so many email notifications. An app based system really is best.

Others like tapatalk due to the fact that they follow many forums and can access them all from the same app. E.g. They could also be members of a car collectors forum or something. 

Discounts / Offers

Thanks for the answer Chris.

All I'm seeing with tapatalk on this forum is double posts and photos that don't upload. 

I'm on an Iphone and I'm having no problems except maybe I have to make a slight adjustment to a photo to get it to upload (small price) :rolleyes:

Some settings have been adjusted. Please could members repost some tests so we can see if everything works.

21279df8003ac9576ec19a1aafa2db9e.jpg

Test.

Didn't work :(

Discounts / Offers

Ah wait. It worked :) just needed some time to load the remote image on to the server. Wooooo :)

Discounts / Offers

Archived