• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Capsules for the 2 oz Silver Queen's Beasts now available on coininvest.com

coininvest

Hey Guys,

We just wanted to let you know that we stock capsules now for all the 2 oz Silver Queen's Beasts motifs.

Feel free to order them through this link:

https://www.coininvest.com/en/capsules/coin-capsule-inner-diameter-39mm-xl/

capsules.PNG

coininvest.png

www.coininvest.com - coininvest GmbH

+44-20-369-50335 / +49-69-348-77570 / sales@coininvest.com

coininvest.com specializes in buying and selling gold and silver bars and coins to private individuals as well as institutional investors, financial advisors and resellers. coininvest.com helps their customers to invest in inflation-safe assets, with its offer ranging from 1g to 1000g gold bars topped off with all popular gold and silver coins. coininvest.com offers excellent prices as we purchase directly from mints and producers and act as their official distributor. coininvest.com is your expert for buying, selling, transporting, storing, insuring, sorting and reprocessing precious metals.

11 hours ago, steve1905 said:

What is the outside diameter and thickness please? Thanks.

Hello Steve! I just wanted to check the delivery we received today but they delivered normal 39mm capsules to us. I will let you know as soon as we got the correct delivery! I am really sorry for that...

coininvest.png

coininvest.com specializes in buying and selling gold and silver bars and coins to private individuals as well as institutional investors, financial advisors and resellers. coininvest.com helps their customers to invest in inflation-safe assets, with its offer ranging from 1g to 1000g gold bars topped off with all popular gold and silver coins. coininvest.com offers excellent prices as we purchase directly from mints and producers and act as their official distributor. coininvest.com is your expert for buying, selling, transporting, storing, insuring, sorting and reprocessing precious metals.

6 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

I would also be interested, hopefully the postage won't kill the cost :D

We actually had to rais the price, because they were booked wrong first. But I hope you would still be interessted. I can tell you that the inner height of the capsules will be 6.3mm, so on the outside it will probably be something around 7.5 and the diameter will be something around 41mm on the outside.

coininvest.png

Shortstack, do you get much/any rattle with those?  The scuff/scratch on the Queen's cheek on my BUs is enough for me...I don't need the coin rattling around inside its capsule.  I bought some off eBay with the black gasket and they're snug inside.  Granted, I'd like to ditch the gasket and just have coin and capsule sans rattling.  Just curious.

Thanks Shortstack. I have bought some capsules from Andy at CoinGallery that look similar to the ones on the silberling.de link. They need to be 45mm on the outside to fit snuggly in an excellent box I've just bought from Morezone. @Jester I'll post regarding any rattle once I get them.

I've had some from Coingallery and they're fine, although not as good as the ones I have had from the US in the early days of the QBs.

I'm just about to put in an order to Coingallery, if anyone wants some caps adding just let me know. Their min postage charge is a bit high if you're just wanting a few. Also cost per cap is higher too. We can come to some arrangemment re: cost.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Would agree with sovereignsteve, the Coingallery capsules are a decent quality and certainly good value. There is a slight rattle but nothing to worry about. Only slight negative is they are listed as 45mm external diameter and mine are 43.8mm so the fit into the Beast Box from Morezone is not as good as I'd hoped. I have a few capsules spare if anyone wants to try them.

Archived