• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed (2) Sealed 2013-W Reverse Proof Buffalo

jason1500

I have 2 reverse proof Buffalo I'm looking to sell. Asking for $1699.00 free US shipping, maybe free shipping elsewhere depending on the cost.  Each coin was bought on separate orders directly from the mint and is sealed/unopened in packaging. I can provide photo of the box with shipping label and screenshot of order with tracking number to match from mint's order history page.  Thanks

4 hours ago, shortstack68 said:

Pictures of the coins would be great.....

Sorry but if I took a photo of the coin I would have to remove it from the sealed box, by leaving them sealed in the box box the buyer is assured that at least the coins weren't cherry picked and that I'm no trying to pass off a couple coins that were passed over for grading because of their quality. 

20 hours ago, Stu said:

How do you know what's in the box apart from what was promised? Could you supply an X-ray of the the goods?

An x-ray, seriously? Let me go to my basement and fire up my xray machine!! Cmon don't ridiculous cost of getting an x-ray would cause me to sell for a loss. I want to at least get what I paid for it plus cost of shipping.  Am I wrong that keeping an unslabbed coin sealed in a mint box is more desirable than buying an already opened and inspected coin?

Archived