• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Proof gold Noahs Ark

lightjaw

Hi All, i had an email from Geiger in Germany last week. Just a heads up they are issuing proof gold noahs arks in 1g, 1/4oz, 1/2oz and 1oz.

Mintages are low, 3000, 1000, 800 and 500.

Personally i love noahs ark silver coins, one of my favourites, and my first silver coin i think.

They go on pre sale this week to be released on the 30/3.

Cheers

Email in full

We are proud to offer you the popular Armenian coin now in an exclusive gold edition. In fact, these extremely limited coins are made with finest proof quality! This exquisite collector's edition is issued by the Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia. This coin will be provided separately in 4 different sizes or in one attractive coin set. A real highlight is the engraved serial numbering of each coin, making every single piece an unique one.

Only the finest gold granules from certified sources were used in one of the most advanced mints in Germany. These coins shine with extraordinary proof quality, which is the highest minting quality. The fineness, purity and quality are guaranteed by the Central Bank of Armenia.

Please note that the Day of Circulation is dated 30th March of 2017 - the coins can be pre-ordered, the reservation starts next week, we will inform you. As the date arrives, the coins will be shipped to you.

fineness nominal value gold content purity diameter limitation
1g 100 Dram 1 g 999,9 13,9 mm 3.000
¼ oz 10.000 Dram 7,78 g 999,9 20,0 mm 1.000
½ oz 25.000 Dram 15,55 g 999,9 25,2 mm 800
1oz 50.000 Dram 31,1 g 999,9 30,2 mm 500

Seen a few dealers offer pre-orders on these as single 1g and 4 coin set. They're asking €99 for the 1g. Can't remember what they want for the coin set.

Just now, morezone said:

Seen a few dealers offer pre-orders on these as single 1g and 4 coin set. They're asking €99 for the 1g. Can't remember what they want for the coin set.

If they want 99 Euros a piece they can keep it ;) 

If we are talking numismatic coins then I can stomach that price for a gram of coin, but for such a large outlay for a new release with no track record there is little upside.

Archived