• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Coin auction NEWCASTLE : Wednesday 1 February 2017 at Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport.

Paul

http://www.corbitts.com/coin-auctions/

Anyone who is up t'north around Newcastle area there is a coin, medal and banknote auctions this coming week

Held on Wednesday 1 February 2017 at Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport.

The sale starts at 11:30am. 

This auction features 1716 lots and the catalogue is now available on link above.  Sorry it is not perfect for searching

A mixed bag of a lot of stuff on a lot of not really relevant to post here medals ancient coins etc, but there is some good gold sovereigns on offer, some proof sets, some USA gold, Europe gold

Never been to it myself in the past so cant say if there are bargains to be had or stuff gets bid up 

Good luck anyone who goes along :)

As i say, i have never been to their auctions so cant comment myself on pricing/grading.   They just mentioned the sale to me yesterday when I past thought he shop

So thought i would share it to the forum

To be fair to them they have always been OK with me in shop for price & quality but it has been only been for stock bullion coins.

Too dear i would have walked anyway. 

Archived