• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver shield

Silverbull

i recently spotted the Ignorant medallion - a sort of variation on the Walking Liberty idea. i really like this. 

Was it ever produced in a proof version?

i recently bought a proof Liberty's Destiny from Gary Marks' website who designed this coin. He works with Heidi  Wastweet on these pieces. 

A variation of the original Peace Dollar

2016-LIBERTYS-LEGACY-1-oz-Silver-Proof-Round-_1.jpg

2016-LIBERTYS-LEGACY-1-oz-Silver-Proof-Round.jpg

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

3 hours ago, breaktwister said:

Best place to buy pieces like this?

All the limited mintage SS stuff are members only releases so you might want to look into joining their forum.

On 27/01/2017 at 05:29, breaktwister said:

Best place to buy pieces like this?

The cheapest and best place is silver shield group,  you need to join up as a member to buy direct, for older pieces eBay or limitedsilverstricks.com   

• 3 months later...
25 minutes ago, RareAGstrikes said:

I thought silver shield were banned on the silver forum because they are too controversial?

has the ban been lifted?

There was no ban... everyone just got fed up with you hyping a product to increase your sales.

As I remember, it was only you who was actually commenting that they were 'controversial'.

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, RareAGstrikes said:

I thought silver shield were banned on the silver forum because they are too controversial?

I don't think they're controversial, although the people who collect and pump them may like to think so. The majority just think they're naff.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

11 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

I don't think they're controversial, although the people who collect and pump them may like to think so. The majority just think they're naff.

I think you have said it in kinder words than I would have...

On 1/23/2017 at 11:29, sixgun said:

i recently spotted the Ignorant medallion - a sort of variation on the Walking Liberty idea. i really like this. 

Was it ever produced in a proof version?

i recently bought a proof Liberty's Destiny from Gary Marks' website who designed this coin. He works with Heidi  Wastweet on these pieces. 

A variation of the original Peace Dollar

2016-LIBERTYS-LEGACY-1-oz-Silver-Proof-Round-_1.jpg

2016-LIBERTYS-LEGACY-1-oz-Silver-Proof-Round.jpg

Interesting...this is basically a mash-up of about three different U.S. government issued coins.  The eagle from the Washington Quarter reverse, the shield from the Barber Quarter reverse and the Peace Dollar obverse (to each their own but for my PM dollars, the original Peace Dollar is just stunning and hard to improve upon).

QtrRev.jpg.2f2e8b04928a2cd953b2e0c2b7bd3999.jpgBrbQtrRev.jpg.9d01f051dc13277c0e7141a146feba52.jpgPeaceDlr.jpg.33b26f83c4dcf1816ead12ee62855f3f.jpg

The only one i ever bought was a proof freedom girl 1oz, which i still quite like. The rest of them are all a bit too "yee haa look at my big gun you filthy foreigners, i hate the government, its all a conspiracy, freeeeeeedum USA USA". 

Please excuse me to any US members here, i appreciate that these people are a minority, but that's what these coins scream to me.

2 minutes ago, lightjaw said:

The only one i ever bought was a proof freedom girl 1oz, which i still quite like. The rest of them are all a bit too "yee haa look at my big gun you filthy foreigners, i hate the government, its all a conspiracy, freeeeeeedum USA USA". 

Please excuse me to any US members here, i appreciate that these people are a minority, but that's what these coins scream to me.

As an American living in the South, I only take offense that you got the yeehaw wrong and used USA and not Murica! ;)

In all seriousness, not my thing either.  But the good news is there's something for everyone in this ongoing addiction that is PM stacking/collecting.

Just now, Jester said:

As an American living in the South, I only take offense that you got the yeehaw wrong and used USA and not Murica! ;)

In all seriousness, not my thing either.  But the good news is there's something for everyone in this ongoing addiction that is PM stacking/collecting.

Haha thanks, i will make sure i get it right in the future! :)

5 hours ago, oliversw5 said:

I think you have said it in kinder words than I would have...

LOL

Just designed by people wanting to appear cool and clever by pretending to be anarchists.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Archived