Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove Google ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

shortstack68

150g Proof Silver Panda 2017

9 posts in this topic

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove Google ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

yes this certainly looks an interesting coin. The 2016 proof 150g can be got for a little bit more.

i think these 5oz and 150g proof coins are getting overlooked.

If anyone is thinking of buying from here, got the coun in the end but took a fair while to arrive.    Didn't come in till about 6 months after it should have.  On the plus side think the price went up a few times aswell

4 hours ago, sixgun said:

yes this certainly looks an interesting coin. The 2016 proof 150g can be got for a little bit more.

i think these 5oz and 150g proof coins are getting overlooked.

€247 at GS-be

2 hours ago, Numistacker said:

yes i spotted that but i am always concerned about VAT whereas the EMK deal is free of VAT in the EU.
i have not been caught for VAT on the items from Andy but i don't like to give the pirates anything if i can help it.

Received mine from Lucky today.  Have been buying from him for a few years and although he sticks the full value and description on the declaration, they always come through without charge.  It would seem that for some reason, e-packet parcels just sail through.