• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver and Gold Second listing

mondy41

PLEASE NOTE IF ITEMS SELL SOME CAN BE SHIPPED ON 29TH DECEMBER AND OTHERS ON 05TH JANUARY AS THERE IN STORAGE - AVAILABLE SHIPPING DATE ATTACHED TO EACH ITEM.

2 X 5oz Silver Egyptian Relic Series King Tut - £95 each - Two available(Ship 29TH Dec)

2 x 2oz Silver Egyptian Relic Series Horus - 2 available - £42.50 each(Ship 05th January)

5 X Silver Queens Beast Lion in airtight cap - £35 each(Ship 29TH Dec) - SOLD 

Full Set Privateer 2oz Silver in airtight caps - £250(Ship 29TH Dec)

5 X Queens Beast Griffin in airtight cap - £32 each(Ship 05th January) - SOLD

5 X Perth Mint Dragon and Phoenix 1oz - £21 each(Ship 05th January) - SOLD 

4 X Rwanda Rooster 1oz Silver - £20 each(Ship 05th January) - SOLD

6 X 2016 Panda 1g in OMP/Some with Paper - £41 each(Ship 29TH Dec) - SOLD 

1 X 2015 1/20 Panda in OMP with paper - £60(Ship 29TH Dec) - SOLD

1 X 1/4 Gold Queens Beast Lion - £275(Ship 29TH Dec) - SOLD

1 X 1/4 Gold Queens Beast Griffin -  £275(Ship 05TH January) - SOLD 

Lunar 2 1/20 Gold set in wooden Lunar case - up to date - I don't know why but I don't have pictures of the Goat and Horse but they are included in the sale - 10 coins in Total - Case and coins in mint condition - £930(Ship 05th January)

Payment by Bank Transfer from listed GBP PRICES TO EURO by Transferwise - Paypal Friends and Family possible but not preferred.

Registered/Tracked postage at £5.00 - Combined purchases ship FOC.

Any questions drop me a PM - Please do not add comments to the listing.

Selling multiple items as I am going to be off work for a couple of months and will require the funds to tie me over.

IMG_1077.JPG

IMG_1078.JPG

IMG_1079.JPG

IMG_1080.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

IMG_1082.JPG

IMG_1083.JPG

IMG_1084.JPG

IMG_1085.JPG

IMG_1087.JPG

IMG_1088.JPG

IMG_1089.JPG

I know when i requested the Pandas that oliver had only requested the Qbs, then we have both edited our posts, mine for spelling, oliver then requested Pandas, it now looks like I was to slow, I know that wasnt the case.

interesting issues could develop I guess in this situation, however since I am not that bothered please sell oliver the Pandas, however, do the moderators know the times of the original posts to settle any disputes arrising from a reoccurace of situations like this?

Cheers 

Dave

1 hour ago, DavePanda said:

do the moderators know the times of the original posts to settle any disputes arrising from a reoccurace of situations like this?

1 hour ago, HelpingHands said:

I'm on a tablet so can't check however if anybody on a computer hovers their mouse over the posted time it will show the time stamp.  I've not tried it on an edited post but somebody can try.

Works on the edit too.  Original posts showing as 12.49 and 12.50 and the edits as 12.50 and 12.51.  Little overlap between Oliver's edit and Dave's post.  It doesn't show the seconds so only accurate to within the minute.

10 minutes ago, morezone said:

Works on the edit too.  Original posts showing as 12.49 and 12.50 and the edits as 12.50 and 12.51.  Little overlap between Oliver's edit and Dave's post.  It doesn't show the seconds so only accurate to within the minute.

Thanks for the explanation, I knew I had got in first, however I have PMd Oliver and Mondy and said I will step aside (for clarity I do not think that Olivers edit was anything other than honorable, we have dealt many times), it does throw up a few questions as to how is the best way to deal with this situation if it reoccurs in the future.

Thank you

Dave

15 minutes ago, DavePanda said:

Thanks for the explanation, I knew I had got in first, however I have PMd Oliver and Mondy and said I will step aside (for clarity I do not think that Olivers edit was anything other than honorable, we have dealt many times), it does throw up a few questions as to how is the best way to deal with this situation if it reoccurs in the future.

Thank you

Dave

I thought I had got in first, however after the confirmation I am more than happy to let you have them, it really is no issue :).

Archived