• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2017 Griffin sighted on Apmex website

Pampfan

5 minutes ago, DazUKB said:

For anybody interested in these i've just had an email to say that their ready for Pre sale at Coininvest

https://www.coininvest.com/en/queens-beasts-griffin/

This, no 1/4 though!

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

Beautiful design! 

Also available on pre-sale at Pinehurst in the US, same prices as APMEX. About $42 for two ounces silver for the US buyers. Great value. Available 9th December. 

How on earth is it possible that the Royal Mint has nothing on its website ..? Intriguing on the lack of the quarter ounce gold Griffin.

On 14/11/2016 at 15:40, mondy41 said:

I agree Kman  - Will it be wrapped up in two years?

@mondy41 - I agree.  I have politely raised my concerns before about the chances of the Mint completing  this set if they go at one per year. Like many others - I hope her Majesty continues to reign for a few years yet...but isn't there a law about having the current monarch on UK coins!? The logic would be lost if in 5 years the RM are still chugging along with the series that refers back to 1953 with Charles on the coin.  Just saying ....hurry up RM. ?

still think there will be 1oz 1/4 and 1/10 for what it's worth  and/or in proof....Will be  getting a 1/4oz to go with the 1/4 MS70 Lion I have managed to attain from raw....really looking forward to collecting this series....and it is begging for a really nice case to be made for the coins....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived