• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Numistacker

NGC Grading Submissions Open

6 hours ago, kimchi said:

Eh? A Sapphire Wedding Anniversary and a Platinum in the same year? For everyone else they're five years apart!

I think that slipped through: Platinum Throne Jubilee and Saphire Wedding Anniversary. I think just as Numistacker recorded this, the NGC census jumped to two 😐 – still an extremely rare specimen. 

Damn how did another one get graded!!
I saw your video I was jealous as hell, so got my private Concorde out, the one I got for a quid on Ebay from BA and got there PDQ, just in time for the night shift.

They said "can't help you mate as its over 30 days!"

I said still in sealed and dated Royal Mint envelope and its a SOTD so can only be from one days production. Still said "can't help you mate".

I said "Numistacker sent me" - "why didn't you say" was the reply, "come on in".

I got it graded and slabbed in 30 minutes and back here in Blighty in time for Bacon and Eggs!

Then I woke up - damn it was all a dream!

35 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

Damn how did another one get graded!!

In my eyes there you are still the only Number One! 

What an attention to detail and understanding of process.

This can only come from someone who is truly passionate about his hobby.

Well done and thanks for sharing - I really like to see other people prosper by doing things the right way/

2 hours ago, Numistacker said:

Are gold sovereigns for you? | Look and learn in 4k part 1, don't miss it@Sovtracker

http:// Are gold sovereigns for you? | Look and learn in 4k part 1, don't miss it.https://youtu.be/qeJfc0a6guc

Wow love the vid some nice sovereign.s there really good you tube video numistacker