• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Numistacker

NGC Grading Submissions Open

1 minute ago, augur said:

Here you are: your  Griffin and Lion

mind you, bullion does not photograph as well proof coins  

IMG_6699.PNG

IMG_6697.PNG

IMG_6698.PNG

IMG_6700.PNG

Im going to go far against the grain here but i honestly prefer bullion coins to proof :o i dont like having a plain background the way most of them r :( 

Just now, JCRJM said:

Im going to go far against the grain here but i honestly prefer bullion coins to proof :o i dont like having a plain background the way most of them r :( 

Depends on the coin I guess. The mail chain looks very apt on the Queens Beasts and the coin would probably be very nice frosted. The new reverse pattern looks very nice and not as empty as the proofs.

Depends on how the engraver designs the coin I guess. Both versions work. 

de gustibus non est disputatum 

3 minutes ago, augur said:

Depends on the coin I guess. The mail chain looks very apt on the Queens Beasts and the coin would probably be very nice frosted. The new reverse pattern looks very nice and not as empty as the proofs.

Depends on how the engraver designs the coin I guess. Both versions work. 

de gustibus non est disputatum 

Definetly mate. Like the coin you have as your profile picture if im right i think is the 1989 i had never seen that coin till i looked at your picture and ive just been kept the tab open on my computer for one day to buy the 3 coin set on chards that coin has a cool design

1 hour ago, augur said:

IMG_6714.PNG

IMG_6715.PNG

IMG_6716.PNG

IMG_6717.PNG

IMG_6718.PNG

IMG_6719.PNG

Thanks I was hoping for them with the slab and grade on show ? As these are my coins so I know what the coins themselves look like my fault for not being clear 🤣  yes they are produced by Pobjoy mint 12 in the coloured silver proof set  I have the other two here I need to send of for grading 

1 hour ago, Skelator88 said:

Thanks I was hoping for them with the slab and grade on show ? As these are my coins so I know what the coins themselves look like my fault for not being clear 🤣  yes they are produced by Pobjoy mint 12 in the coloured silver proof set  I have the other two here I need to send of for grading 

Sorry, just back out of the cinema. Here's the full frontage:

IMG_6720.PNG

IMG_6721.PNG

IMG_6722.PNG

IMG_6723.PNG

IMG_6724.PNG

IMG_6725.PNG

48 minutes ago, LewisRichards said:

Hi, any ideas about the Jane Austin I've sent in yet. If they decided to do NCS? Also is there any photo uploaded yet? Not sure in the number myself to have a look on the app. Thanks in advance 😁 @Numistacker

2738782-021 is the number. You can see it on the app when it is ready (not yet)

18 minutes ago, airmac said:

How do you know what number is who?

We don't. You can check your own slab or a slab you want to purchase or from the table that Numistacker sometimes publishes.

Since there are coins from several forum members on each "invoice" and not everyone might want to have their coins disclosed, I assume that @Numistacker addresses this by just publishing the results. In any case, as soon as results are out, we will be the first ones to find out.

1 hour ago, airmac said:

Ah. So the numbers don' represent individual people? I thought that's what they were since you' go nuts trying to figure out who is whose, no?

The first part of the number (6-7 digits) is the "invoice" or submission number; the second part represents each individual coin in this submission. 

The first part of the number (6-7 digits) is the "invoice" or submission number; the second part represents each individual coin in this submission. 

You also need the grade number of the coin. If you know the approximate grade you can sometimes find your coins before the lists are published - not always but sometimes! For example, if its a new release coin, you can start at 70 and go down from there.