• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 12 coin Lunar Series ll 2oz Proof Set- PRICE REDUCED

I have decided to sell my Lunar series ll 2oz proof set.

These are the first 10 coins of the 12 coin set including the newly released 2oz proof Rooster. All coins have a coa and come in a beautiful presentation case and an outer box as well. All the coins are in a good condition, with just a few scuffs on a couple of the caps.

The 12 coin set has a limited mintage of only 1000 ( although this figure maybe a lot less due to sets being broken up......... who knows :) )

I'm asking  £995 + p&p for this rare and beautiful set. £100 off.  Price now only £895 +p&p

Payment by PayPal f&f or bank transfer.

Thanks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Cully