• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

7 minutes ago, Kman said:

How goes the selling of the whisky for profit you guys? or have you just ended up drinking it all :P 

Have yet to sell any but have not drank much at all:)

Not sure how many bottles I have but its around the 70 level now,  when I hit 100 il probably start selling some, and people say silver takes up to much space :lol:

Some nice profit potential though, selling prices achieved at recent auctions more than what i paid by around 30-50% , take of commision and exspenses and I think a 25% profit is fairly conservative. 

Edited by Madstacks

One of my local Aldi stores has the Glen Marnoch 29 year old in stock so I picked one up today. They had them locked away as I had to ask a member of staff to get one out of storage. I think it's to deter theft as last years offer were left near the entrance.

Yesterday I went there to see if they were in stock but I ended up also checking Lidl as I keep getting confused with both store names mistaking one for the other :wacko:

image.jpeg

Edited by MickB

Its pretty nice stuff! has not been received quite as well as last years 28 amongst some, for me personally I prefer it to the 28..The 26 year old Irish is is good, interesting fruity taste to that one. Settled on 17 bottles this year :D

Bargains both of them at £39.99

Edited by Madstacks

12 minutes ago, Clens92 said:

Whilst it isn't whiskey, the Maynars 40-Year Port is well worth a pick up if you're into port.  Great price from a known brand.

They haven't got this yet at my local stores but I will be buying a few bottles of this when it comes in. It went down well last year:)

Couldn't get hold of Maynards 40 year old port in my area so picked up this single grain scotch whisky instead of going home empty handed. Not too sure what it will taste like but for £20 it's worth a try.

Also whilst in town I picked up a copy of Whisky Galore to watch over Christmas. I've only seen the original version which is a great classic to watch.

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Platinumskies said:

95 includeing p&p And I will get the 18 when they release some more do they still do the 10

Not sure they will release anymore,and its retail is  £390/£400 now...pretty sure the 10 year old has been discontinued too.