• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2017 Sovereign

Noobstacker86

1 minute ago, Kman said:

But from the video, it looks like it's added rather than being part of the die? is that usual 

I'm sure it's just artistic promotional embelishment. If you look at it when it comes off, it's transparent so can't be real.

Go on, you know you'll give in in the end:)

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Westminster Collection is the place to go.............only £499-99 there......................BANTER............as Mr Trump would have you believe.......but true.

Chards getting 300 they told me 4-50pm and going like hot x buns on Good Friday.....................they will be trying to get more Proof Sovs this is..........

7 hours ago, HelpingHands said:

We have not had confirmation of the design yet. Images are for illustrative purposes only. 

The 2017 bullion sovereign will be issued by the UK's Royal Mint. 

https://www.chards.co.uk/product/845

Spoke to Chards. They say it's just their opinion and they mocked up the photo themselves. So who knows what the mint might spring on us?

5 coin set all gone on preorder (quin, double, full, half, quarter)

28 of the 3 coin premium set (double, full and half)

384 of the regular 3 coin set (full, half, quarter)

and no way of knowing with the single full sov but still available as are the half and quarter

All as of typing

Isn't there something about a "Trade Descriptions Act" !!! [emoji848]

Would be interesting to buy a 3 coin set and then complain that the coins in the brochure are not included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good spot. Clearly, that is a misprint on the physical brochure either by the printers or by the Royal Mint

How does this happen? So much money to create these glossy marketing packs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, mondy41 said:

I just don't understand this  - Why would someone buy from ebay at a premium - How can anyone not realise these are available from the Mint  - What am I missing here.

I would have thought that coin buyers would know better, but there are some people who believe ebay is the best and only place to buy anything, it has just got to be the cheapest!

Archived