• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2oz Lunar proof rooster

motorbikez

1 hour ago, motorbikez said:

Just had an email from Silber corner, the 2oz proof rooster will be available from next Wednesday 89.90 euros plus shipping.

Its a pity we can't all get them shipped together but silber corner don't seem to want to do any favours with the shipping prices

56 minutes ago, Dune69 said:

Its a pity we can't all get them shipped together but silber corner don't seem to want to do any favours with the shipping prices

Yes I don't think they want to bother with small orders,I had a conversation with them about postage 2 years ago got nowhere LOL, so I always order a few other items to go with the 2oz proof. Just remember to check up 1st that they have the actual item in stock if you order anything else from them.I'm sure I don't have to enlarge on this.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

• Founder & Administrator

I stopped collecting this set, and I'm not ordering my allocated one purely because of the high shipping cost. If shipping was low cost I would just buy and resell on, but with the shipping being so high it's not worth it.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

The coins will be available at our store after the next week, so delivery time will be 10 days.
You will get automatically the sum of coins from the last year. If you want more please let us know this.

It may be possible to order more than your allocation if stocks allowed.

I have an allocation of 5.  Not sure if I'm going to bother getting them though with them working out around £85 each.

We could do a group buy.  €30 shipping is around £27.  Special Delivery to resend is £7.50 or £2.50 if taking the risk with signed-for.  Could be a saving of around £15 if just picking up the one.  Unfortunately, it looks like that you will lose your future allocation if you miss a year.

I was thinking of getting an extra one or two if possible; there were extras available the last two years if memory serves.

Happy to try to get one if anyone is interested but @morezone might be better positioned if he's not going to take up his 5 allocation.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 hour ago, morezone said:

It may be possible to order more than your allocation if stocks allowed.

I have an allocation of 5.  Not sure if I'm going to bother getting them though with them working out around £85 each.

We could do a group buy.  €30 shipping is around £27.  Special Delivery to resend is £7.50 or £2.50 if taking the risk with signed-for.  Could be a saving of around £15 if just picking up the one.  Unfortunately, it looks like that you will lose your future allocation if you miss a year.

I'd be happy to do this.... and in future years (2) you could still buy the coins you need direct from the website if morezone didn't buy his allocation 

If anyone wants a 2oz rooster proof I have 1 available (when I receive order) £90 delivered to a UK address. PM me if you want it.

Spare rooster now gone, thanks.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Juts some quick maths. €89.90 X 5 = €449.50 + €30 delivery = €479.50 / 1.12 (~€ rate) = £428.12 X 1.005 (1/2% Transferwise fee) = £430.25 / 5 = £86.05

£86.05 is the estimated UK landed price.  I don't want my allocation so I'm going to offer them out.  4 may have been taken so far which would leave one.  However, it may be possible to buy more than the allocation so if anyone is interested, let me know and I can add to the order and hope for the best.  Payment is by Bank Transfer as soon as I've made payment via Transferwise.  UK domestic postage is then payable once it arrives and ready to go out.

Forgot to add.  They require an answer by Wednesday 26th so you have until Tuesday night.

Theepan doesn't need them now so should be 3 available.  

Archived