• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Abbots Silver

SurreySilver

Not Personal David. Davids only got in touch with you all because of my comment on here maybe you should be thanking me instead of having a go at me. As far as deleting/banning people thats total rubbish. Nice to see all your cronies from your facebook group are all showing out for you on here. 

21 minutes ago, EJPBullion said:

Not Personal David. Davids only got in touch with you all because of my comment on here maybe you should be thanking me instead of having a go at me. As far as deleting/banning people thats total rubbish. Nice to see all your cronies from your facebook group are all showing out for you on here. 

I am neutral in this, I think David is a tad expensive but then when I buy I am not looking for singles. What I did want to say is don't get in the ring and not expect to get punched in the face a few times.

To write what you did and then write the line I hope you and your family are well is a low blow to detract from the real message of wanting his customers (which is fine). But if you had written that to me, I would come out swinging as well and I wouldn't be holding my punches like David has.

For the record I doubt I will be purchasing off either of you due to not being able to get the price point I want.

I wont be writing anything else on this thread either...

Hi everyone wasn't going to get involved in this but seems like some people are now twisting things. I think Jay was just trying to help. I have not bought off of David at all, but I have had a lot of dealings with Jay and have had no problems at all. It's not nice when one person is ganged up on, and I think this theme should be put to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, StackerMike said:

Hi everyone wasn't going to get involved in this but seems like some people are now twisting things. I think Jay was just trying to help. I have not bought off of David at all, but I have had a lot of dealings with Jay and have had no problems at all. It's not nice when one person is ganged up on, and I think this theme should be put to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also purchased from jay a few times and the service received was second to none.

David has put things right. And I agree this needs to be put to bed. And it’s time to move on :)

Archived