• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

sainsburys swipe and win

Sainsburys are running a promotion where if you spend £10 and swipe your nectar card you can win extra points, guarenteed to win at least 200 points, but also prizes of 500, 1000,2000,5000 points.

Got 20 quids worth of shopping, split into two till payments, first one paid 2000 points, second 5000:D helpful lady said go strait to customer services and get them added to your account, so i did, then went and bought another tenners worth of shopping using some of the free 35 quids worth of nectar points i had, and got another 500 points. Quit whilst i was ahead lol..

I think i was probably very lucky there, but its a good promotion that runs till sunday I believe.

1 hour ago, SoulUK said:

went this morning, cos I'm sad and bought lunch and some booze for the missis, got myself 1k points, happy days

I always start to think about what to have for dinner 6.30 in the morning lol 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

2 hours ago, Madstacks said:

Went back and did another two ten pound shops, (on stuff i needed or little point) got another 1000 point voucher and a 500 point voucher.

Car needs a tank of fuel, might put 40 quid in 4 ten pound lots tommorow lol..

Sometimes we only let need one lottery ticket to win the jackpot ......

8 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

Can you scan the coupon at a self service till?  

Corrections ---

1. Swipe and Win winning coupons are valid for a single use only and must be handed to the cashier with a Nectar card or placed in the self-scan collection slot by 30 October 2016. Photocopies are not accepted. Lost, expired or damaged coupons cannot be replaced.

last time you can only redeem one coupon per week / visit 

only can customer service desk 

you can only redeem at your home store , the one you have swipe your card within 12 months period 

Update, rinsed it today but customer service isnt playing ball with adding them to my account today, I dont think its one voucher per week as i have added much more than that already, but will find out tomorrow! 

today i got 2 x £10 fuel , point vouchers were 1000 and 2000

6 x £10 shopping, points were 500,500,1000,1000,2000,2000

Im planning to add all tomorrow buying 6 x 20p tins of carrots lol, but just incase its 1 per week il use the 2000 point first.

I cant see anything about 1 per week in the terms and conditions. 

Centrals and Locals, Sainsbury’s Cafes, Pay at Pump petrol stations and the following petrol stations are excluded from the promotion

if it's not local and not central then what is it?

doesn't this exclude most stores?

would it not have been easier for sainsburys to

just state which stores have the promotion or

maybe do that google map thing?

HH

The wife went back to Sainsbury's did two transactions for around £12 each only got 500 points each time.I am supposed to be saving the points till next Septembers savathon . I bought some Maple tubes so I am very tempted to buy a couple of Maples with them now. Still waiting on £30 odd from cash back site too, supposed to be November, going to get a couple more when that comes out too.

This waiting lark is hard.I knew I needed a silver fix now and then but I think I have a abstaining from buying problem.:blink:

Edit son is a Landlord had to pop to Homebase too get some bits, take my card son, OK dad.:D 

6 hours ago, SilverPirate said:

The wife went back to Sainsbury's did two transactions for around £12 each only got 500 points each time.I am supposed to be saving the points till next Septembers savathon . I bought some Maple tubes so I am very tempted to buy a couple of Maples with them now. Still waiting on £30 odd from cash back site too, supposed to be November, going to get a couple more when that comes out too.

This waiting lark is hard.I knew I needed a silver fix now and then but I think I have a abstaining from buying problem.:blink:

Edit son is a Landlord had to pop to Homebase too get some bits, take my card son, OK dad.:D 

I never got around to going but one of the earlier comments in this thread makes me think that they need to be spent in sainburys only and by Oct 30th. 

Archived