• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Sorted out a few duplicates from my growing medal collection

I have been accumulating quite a few Chinese non-fiat coins recently and I always buy multiples when I buy them sometimes to just see I don't miss stuff and sometimes because while I am doing it I might as well have some extras in case anyone needs them. I am making a little space for the next ones to arrive and so I have some spares/duplicates that I am spreading to a wider audience.

Here goes

This is the 2nd in the series of Auspicious Matters the first was the Dragon and Phoenix - see below. This is the #2 medal #1 version with 299 mintage in Brass Reverse, Copper and Silver Obverse. Loving Swans and Mandarin Ducks. Price is £88 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5% (Medal,Box, COA)

Photo_Oct_08_2_28_47_PM.jpg

Photo_Oct_08_2_28_54_PM.jpg

This is the brass Gods of Longevity PF69 - see below. With 299 mintage in Brass. Price is £59 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5%

Photo_Oct_08_2_29_03_PM.jpg

Photo_Oct_08_2_29_09_PM.jpg

This is the 1st n the series of Lohans - Riding a deer in brass. Price is £54 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5% (Medal,Box, COA)

Photo_Oct_08_2_29_18_PM.jpg

Photo_Oct_08_2_29_23_PM.jpg

The 2014 Baby Panda 15g medal - Mintage 2014 only in Silver Proof. Price is £50 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5% (Medal,Box, COA)

Photo_Oct_08_2_29_33_PM.jpg

Photo_Oct_08_2_29_38_PM.jpg

The Nanjing Dragon and Phoenix !!!! SOLD OUT AND IMPOSSIBLE TO OBTAIN - This is the #1 of 5 variations. This was made for the china market and then adopted internationally. This one had 299 minted and is very sought after right now. (THERE ARE 2 AVAILABLE FOR THIS ONE) Both Sold

Price is £88 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5% (Medal,Box, COA)

The Series 4 China Lunar Series - 2013 year of the snake is not easy to find in the UK most come from China or Germany and NCG PF70 is always a good premium. Sold

Price is £99 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5% (Medal,Box, COA)

This is the beautiful Spring Celebration medal - 2009 (the lowest mintage year in the series with 3000 minted (compared to 20k in other years) NCG PF70. Sold

Price is £69 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5% (Medal only)

If there is something you like PM me to reserve. First come first served.

Edited by Guest
photo links were not maintained in tapatalk edit

On 08/10/2016 at 16:29, Numistacker said:

I have been accumulating quite a few Chinese non-fiat coins recently and I always buy multiples when I buy them sometimes to just see I don't miss stuff and sometimes because while I am doing it I might as well have some extras in case anyone needs them. I am making a little space for the next ones to arrive and so I have some spares/duplicates that I am spreading to a wider audience.

Here goes

This is the 2nd in the series of Auspicious Matters the first was the Dragon and Phoenix - see below. This is the #2 medal #1 version with 299 mintage in Brass Reverse, Copper and Silver Obverse. Loving Swans and Mandarin Ducks. Price is £88 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5% (Medal,Box, COA)

Photo_Oct_08_2_28_47_PM.jpg

Photo_Oct_08_2_28_54_PM.jpg

This is the brass Gods of Longevity PF69 - see below. With 299 mintage in Brass. Price is £59 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5%

Photo_Oct_08_2_29_03_PM.jpg

Photo_Oct_08_2_29_09_PM.jpg

This is the 1st n the series of Lohans - Riding a deer in brass. Price is £54 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5% (Medal,Box, COA)

Photo_Oct_08_2_29_18_PM.jpg

Photo_Oct_08_2_29_23_PM.jpg

The 2014 Baby Panda 15g medal - Mintage 2014 only in Silver Proof. Price is £50 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5% (Medal,Box, COA)

Photo_Oct_08_2_29_33_PM.jpg

Photo_Oct_08_2_29_38_PM.jpg

The Nanjing Dragon and Phoenix !!!! SOLD OUT AND IMPOSSIBLE TO OBTAIN - This is the #1 of 5 variations. This was made for the china market and then adopted internationally. This one had 299 minted and is very sought after right now. (THERE ARE 2 AVAILABLE FOR THIS ONE) Both Sold

Price is £88 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5% (Medal,Box, COA)

The Series 4 China Lunar Series - 2013 year of the snake is not easy to find in the UK most come from China or Germany and NCG PF70 is always a good premium. Sold

Price is £99 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5% (Medal,Box, COA)

This is the beautiful Spring Celebration medal - 2009 (the lowest mintage year in the series with 3000 minted (compared to 20k in other years) NCG PF70. Sold

Price is £69 plus postage of your choice (1st signed £3.25, SD £6.50 combination postage ok) Payment PP FF or Bank TX or PPG + 3.5% (Medal only)

If there is something you like PM me to reserve. First come first served.

This is probably useless to you AS I'm not buying at the moment, but the brass Chinese coins are fantastic the Artwork blows me away. THANK you for letting me see your photos. ?