• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Current Ebay Deal Thread (BIN & Last 24HR Bidding)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990-2005-16-Australian-Kookaburra-1oz-proof-silver-coins-/161475788715?pt=UK_Coins_World_RL&hash=item2598b4ffab

1990 - 2005, 16 Australian Kookaburra 1oz proof silver coins

3.5 HRS TO GO ! if they are of interest to anyone

finishes 8.45pm tonight

Exercise caution, they look BU to me.

Stacker since 2013

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181590011538?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

125 1oz coins going within the hour - currently £14 a coin, not too bad a price.  Eagles and Maples.

x2 negative feedbacks for NONE RECEIPT of goods valued less than a tenner within the past month 

I wouldn't be going anywhere near that eBay item personally

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bullion-bars-platinum-silver-and-copper-/261674850267?pt=UK_Coins_Bullion_Bars_SM&hash=item3ced0957db

Someone selling 

1 grain platinum 
5 Gram silver 
Troy ounce copper 

currently £4.29, 50 minutes left

Platinum is £25  a gram isn't it..

Edit> Never mind 

I see my mistake, it says grain, not gram doh!

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

1oz platinum Noble currently £865 atm 1 bid

Seems good for 1 oz platinum? 

Under an hour left 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1oz-Platinum-Isle-of-Man-Noble-One-Manx-Noble-Investment-coin-/171558457359?pt=UK_Coins_Bullion_Bars_SM&hash=item27f1ae500f

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Why has this 2003 Brit got a 2007 date on it?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-ROYAL-MINT-BRITANNIA-20TH-ANNIV-1-ONE-POUND-SILVER-MATT-PROOF-COIN-2003-/400447408831?pt=Coins_BritishProofs_RL&hash=item5d3c868abf

Edit: It seems that in 2007 several different year's designs were minted so this coin is legit.

2007 was the 20th anniversary for silver Brits.

Why has this 2003 Brit got a 2007 date on it?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-ROYAL-MINT-BRITANNIA-20TH-ANNIV-1-ONE-POUND-SILVER-MATT-PROOF-COIN-2003-/400447408831?pt=Coins_BritishProofs_RL&hash=item5d3c868abf

Edit: It seems that in 2007 several different year's designs were minted so this coin is legit.

2007 was the 20th anniversary for silver Brits.

Whatever they are selling it will be expensive.. Most of the sets i've bought are listed on there at double the price

I currently have over 11 oz silver bullion collection going on ebay,it has been on for 3 days and only had 15 views,and 1 bid of 0.99.im sure i listed it in the wrong category,aaaargh and they wont let me change it now as there is a bid on it.it is a mixed bag of silver bullion ranging from baird and co peregrine falcons to buffalo bar,trade unit,jfk half dollars,a 1.45 oz montreal olympic 1976 10 dollar coin etc etc.any ideas what to do as sure as hell dont want it to go for anything under spot etc,especialy as there is some reasonably collectible coins in there.kind regards bullionbuilder.

I currently have over 11 oz silver bullion collection going on ebay,it has been on for 3 days and only had 15 views,and 1 bid of 0.99.im sure i listed it in the wrong category,aaaargh and they wont let me change it now as there is a bid on it.it is a mixed bag of silver bullion ranging from baird and co peregrine falcons to buffalo bar,trade unit,jfk half dollars,a 1.45 oz montreal olympic 1976 10 dollar coin etc etc.any ideas what to do as sure as hell dont want it to go for anything under spot etc,especialy as there is some reasonably collectible coins in there.kind regards bullionbuilder.

How long is left on it? It's normal for auctions to go to the last day with very few bids.

IMO, category won't make much of a difference as most people seem to use keyword searches anyway.

Chill, it will find its value and is highly unlikely to end under spot, in fact I'd bet money on it.

It also depends if you have spent the time to take good pictures and write a well written description, reasonable postage charges etc.

Stacker since 2013

How long is left on it? It's normal for auctions to go to the last day with very few bids.

IMO, category won't make much of a difference as most people seem to use keyword searches anyway.

Chill, it will find its value and is highly unlikely to end under spot, in fact I'd bet money on it.

It also depends if you have spent the time to take good pictures and write a well written description, reasonable postage charges etc.

Yeah you are probably right danny,i put it under 11oz silver .9999 fine.the only thing i find suspicious is the ,mere 15 views in 3 days.regards bb

Archived