• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Anybody have feedback on Heubach-Edelmetalle.de

jayboat

Hi, 

Getting ready to pull the trigger on my next order and came along this site, the prices seem to be decent and they have some interesting stuff. Just wondering if anyone had used them in the past are recently. 

Thanks in advance.

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

Used a few times and no problems.  Checking out can be difficult for the first time as it fails at the last hurdle with google translate.  Once everything is filled it, just switch it back to German.  Their English isn't very good and the only time I did email them it took a few days for them to reply.  I'm been pondering about making an order with them for the last few days.  They have a couple of coins I want but spot is a little higher than I want it to be.

I only have the google translater which starts to get slow after 20-30 pages. I just thought my wife knows german but then again i dont want her seeing how much i spend.haha.

I am still 50/50 between this place and goldsilver. This place does seem to have a far larger selection and some of the older years are at a good price. 

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

Just now, morezone said:

Used a few times and no problems.  Checking out can be difficult for the first time as it fails at the last hurdle with google translate.  Once everything is filled it, just switch it back to German.  Their English isn't very good and the only time I did email them it took a few days for them to reply.  I'm been pondering about making an order with them for the last few days.  They have a couple of coins I want but spot is a little higher than I want it to be.

Thanks for the feedback, 

£14.50 tomorrow evening would be nice :) 

Goldsilver has just gone out of stock on the 2 oz rooster that superman coin my kids are looking so looks like my mind is made up. Going to go for the koala date run cause this will prob be the only time i order here. Leaving out the first 2 years as i think i can get them on ebay for cheaper in time. 

Will report back with progress, check out sounds like fun from the comments above.

Edited by jayboat

34 minutes ago, jayboat said:

Goldsilver has just gone out of stock on the 2 oz rooster that superman coin my kids are looking so looks like my mind is made up. Going to go for the koala date run cause this will prob be the only time i order here. Leaving out the first 2 years as i think i can get them on ebay for cheaper in time. 

Will report back with progress, check out sounds like fun from the comments above.

Guess not here either. 

The 1/2 oz and 2oz rooster is out of stock here. FML!!!

STG looks like the last option but they dont have 2017 elephants. Might just make a smaller order :( if i can

Just made my first order with them after seeing this topic.

Did take a while to get my head round things. For some reason my basket kept reverting back to empty.

Everything i wanted was very low in stock.

I got a few 2016 panda and a few of the lunar year of the dragon. Best price i have seen on both of these.

Have been wanted the year of the dragon for a while but didn't want to pay over the odds. Seemed very reasonable.

Not that great for just cheap bullion coins though.

Edited by TheWhiteStuff

Yeah, my basket did that as well. I think it had something to do with holding the price are something to do with all the flashy stuff in the top right corner. Filled it 3-4 times before i got bored and went to bed. 

Got home from work today and silver was at £14.20, i near pooped my panties. Straight onto goldsilver and they restocked the 2 lunar out of stock coins im after!!! Superman is out of stock but ehh well, it'll only milk spot and break my heart in the end. Order locked in at £14 spot on the button. Avg per oz for the order is looking alot better today over last night's avg. :) 

Let us know how the order goes 

22 hours ago, TheWhiteStuff said:

Just made my first order with them after seeing this topic.

Did take a while to get my head round things. For some reason my basket kept reverting back to empty.

2 hours ago, s27y said:

I was going to order some rooster from GS.BE this mornning, but found out the price went up by 2 euro. 

It was 22 euro last night, and now....24 euro...

so i just order few from heubach. will let you how it goes.

I noticed that when the superman coin went of out stock, you could pre order at a price that looked around 2 euro more also. 

I had a check again this morning and filled a test basket with the same as my order and ordering at today prices turns out cheaper. When i placed my order, spot was £14 exactly and today its around £14.13, not that much difference but on the up. I guess the exchange rate between euro and silver has something to do with it. Greater powers are at force and i only semi understand it, haha. Little annoying all the same, only the 1oz went up.

Coin..............................Price paid.......................Todays price

1/2 Rooster...................12.21..............................12.01

1oz Rooster...................22.60...............................23.58

2oz Rooster...................45.66...............................44.88

2017 Elephant...............20.33...............................18.89

2016 Gorilla...................21.90...............................21.51

2016 Cougar.................19.02...............................18.64

2016 Turtle....................19.40................................19.02

On 10/4/2016 at 21:53, jayboat said:

Yeah, my basket did that as well. I think it had something to do with holding the price are something to do with all the flashy stuff in the top right corner. Filled it 3-4 times before i got bored and went to bed. 

Got home from work today and silver was at £14.20, i near pooped my panties. Straight onto goldsilver and they restocked the 2 lunar out of stock coins im after!!! Superman is out of stock but ehh well, it'll only milk spot and break my heart in the end. Order locked in at £14 spot on the button. Avg per oz for the order is looking alot better today over last night's avg. :) 

Let us know how the order goes 

Arrived today.

I seem to be having really bad luck with all the dealers...

2 out of 5 kooks arrived cracked.

Whats very strange is one of the two panda trays ordered came with different capsules. I think this must have been a mint error because i cant understand why they would swap the capsules.

The different capsules aren't airtight and don't fit snug in the tray. They come open just trying to pop the panda from the tray.

They also have a smaller opening bit. Not sure if thats clear enough in the attached photo.

Anyone had this issue before with the 2016 panda?

The packaging was ok. I do wonder if ordering when the stocks so low runs the risk of getting someone else's returned goods.

I tested the pandas as i was very suspicious but they actually turned out to be real.

Lunar dragons arrived all OK.

The only order I've been happy with so far was an order i purchased from someone on this site.

IMG_1544 (3).JPGIMG_1543 (4).JPG

Edited by TheWhiteStuff

I think they are 1oz capsules because they have a small rattle.

So that might explain it but weren't the the pre 2016 panda be airtight as well?

Some of these capsules literally open in your hands there that loose.

These are my first of the standard Chinese panda so i don't have anything to compare.

On a more positive note i am very impressed with the quality of the coin. I can see why these are popular.

That other photo was of two coins. One from each tray, both from this same dealer. The opening bit is different sizes on each. Its difficult to see on photo.

I have also just noticed the trays are different.

One has the curved and the other has strait corners.

Looking on google images i can see both tray types. So maybe they just changed the packaging.

IMG_1552.JPG

Edited by TheWhiteStuff

I just found another topic with someone else who got two different tray from one dealer.

Somene said:  ' I did an overlay to see if I can see differences.  I noticed that some blemishes appeared on both coins (see the red arrows).  If these coins are from different mints, they shouldn't have the same blemishes.  '

I think if the china gold corp issues the die to the mints though they would end up with the same blemished, right?

Hears a link to the topic. I don't think the guy every figured out if they were real. The last post ends with someone telling him to saw them in half.

http://china-mint.info/forum/index.php?topic=12195.0

They don't mention anything about the capsules though. They are tighter than i thought after given them a push but still not exactly difficult to open.

Edited by TheWhiteStuff
Missed part of the quote off.

I don't have a thickness gauge but after swapping the capsules with one another i can tell that the coins are a different thickness...

I think they are both silver or a thick silver coating. I'm going to send the full order back.

I doubt the seller knew. They have probably just sold me what they bought off an individual rather than a mint.

Edited by TheWhiteStuff

16 hours ago, TheWhiteStuff said:

I don't have a thickness gauge but after swapping the capsules with one another i can tell that the coins are a different thickness...

I think they are both silver or a thick silver coating. I'm going to send the full order back.

I doubt the seller knew. They have probably just sold me what they bought off an individual rather than a mint.

Would you kindly report your progress?