• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldsilver.BE returning damaged item

Quicksilver

Anyone had an order from goldsilver.be and had to return it, just had an order delivered for two 1kg coins and some other coins. The year of the monkey was fine, but the kookaburra is dented in a few places. It also has milk spots. I contacted Goldsilver.Be. There reply was that’s unusual have a nice day :(

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear this - Did they say you could not return the item - I have used them numerous times and always found them good however I never had to return an item.  They are very short with there answer when you ask a question.

Messaged them straight away to let them know, and got the reply saying that’s unusual and how they come from the mint and not them,  I replied straight away saying  I wanted to return the coin for replacement, saying I purchased it from them not the mint, but no response as of yet. Also tried the telephone number it’s a recorded message saying they don’t accept incoming calls.

Would not accept my calls as EX directory, ringing but no answer will try again later  

Wow - That is a poor reply I agree with Silverstan there not as good as when I first used them - I have a pending order for some fractional gold one coin been a 1/4 Queens Beast that popped up on there site last week.  They only had the one and enquired was in perfect condition and told by Eva it was - we will have to wait and see I suppose.

Saying that I would be very surprised if they did not take back your damaged coin.  Probably has to get authority from some else hence the delay in getting back to you.

Just got off the phone to Goldsilver.BE

I explained that the capsule is scraped inside from the gouges on the coin, so it’s probably damaged from the mint.

They said it’s impossible to be damaged, and they are going to look at the video footage from packaging.

Also the guy on the phone was not happy. And informed me they had three damaged coins sent to the UK.

Made me feel uncomfortable like I was being dishonest.  

Some customer service

I had 2 times i can remember of when they sent the right coin but the wrong year. 1 was an ordered 2016 philly and received 2013, the other was a 2015 SBSS cannabis coin and received a 2016.  Thats out of maybe 7-8 orders, but still 2 more than i ever got from STG. 

I emailed about the SBSS coin and they replied back with a sorry and was told they had sold out the 2015's a few days before hand. They were listed on the site at the time of email. Anyways, he offered me like a £2-3 discount off my next order. I thanked him for his time. 

Of course i and others will continue to use them as long as they remain the cheapest. 

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

At the end of the day the customer is almost always right. I understand when it comes to pure bullion there can be metals price movement but if the customer is not satisfied with the goods there needs to be an immediate no question return paid by the supplier and refund or replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got a  monterbox of the 250  2016 kangaroo from them. The label on the side of the monsterbox had torn horizontally along the opening as though it had taken some force. The blue straps were not damaged and still in place to stop things spilling out but when i opened the box i found every tube had the cap open.

I figured this was a problem from the mint with the straps being too loose. As well as poor design in that it only has a label on 1 side. Anyone ever had this problem before? I was sure the monsterbox would protect the coins.

Nothing looks visibly damaged however someone who know more than me would probably notice. I am a bit annoyed as i had intended to keep most of the tubes in an unopened condition.

I’ve had no offer of replacing my kookaburra I sent a photograph, also offering to cover postage costs, so they could see the coin.

It’s doubtful I will buy anything from them in the future. The customer service I received was very poor and that’s being mild.

In my opinion I was told to go and whistle.

14 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

I’ve sent a few emails, attached a photo over half a dozen times. Only for it to be requested again, then fobbed off with nonsense. Email requests are in for me to review them.

They will get an accurate review of my transaction.

Have you tried reversing the bank transfer?  I'm sure that would get their attention!

Sounds like they've completely fobbed you off at every opportunity. 

Ive recently had an order go missing about £300 Yodel has delivered to wrong address. 

And admitted this I am constantly getting told they are waiting for Yodel to investigate , not really sure where i stand. 

Real Shame about all of this they got it right so many times, yes they are the cheapest but on occasions its only a few quid so they will surely lose business.

Silverstacking.co.uk 

1 hour ago, SilverStan said:

Ive recently had an order go missing about £300 Yodel has delivered to wrong address. 

And admitted this I am constantly getting told they are waiting for Yodel to investigate , not really sure where i stand. 

Real Shame about all of this they got it right so many times, yes they are the cheapest but on occasions its only a few quid so they will surely lose business.

I can't remember who was contacting them when they were first discovered.  Somebody here asked them twice about Yodel being unreliable and GS.be replied with all their packages are fully insured unlike STG.  

You would think that this means that they can refund/replace now and investigate later.

Archived