• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

too true. I hope I'm wrong but the finish doesn't look right.

if you have a 2017 sovereign will you show there is a privy. 400-500 quid only so never mind or is he trying to hide something? I hope not

mr shen ( Chinese surname ) thinks sovereign must be mirror finish ......so must be shinny

he would rather taken photo of the box three times :) 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

6 minutes ago, Goldmick said:

I'm worried now I have got some 2017 sovereigns so will have a good look anyone have any good way to tell I can only see if there the same as mine 

Nothing to worry about 

if they fake you will get your money back 

been there twice , 

16 minutes ago, Goldmick said:

I'm worried now I have got some 2017 sovereigns so will have a good look anyone have any good way to tell I can only see if there the same as mine 

size weight and finish. If you have a real one to compare, you'll be able to tell immediately.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

30 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

Nothing to worry about 

if they fake you will get your money back 

been there twice , 

Yer but what if he says he sent real ones and I changed them is the a way round this 

I find it strange he places so much emphasis on the box worth a few quid. Maybe he has a large batch of them and thinks they will attract interest; after all, proofs and special editions have boxes don't they?

Also, why would you buy new sovs from the mint and then sell them at a loss on ebay a few weeks later?

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

If he has time for the box why not a few close up photos on the coins obverse and reverse 

fakes are not good at faking the queen's eye and somehow they didn't take the queen's side picture 

Have just phoned pay pal just to khow the score and I am covered for gold coi s I also sent a message on e bay he said the pics look blurred cos the coins are in the plastic things and he has a glossy white roof he said there 100% real and he got the box's after to put them in just gunna wait and see I'm sure there gunna be fine yer he is selling them soon after buying them but we don't khow why he is selling them could be anything thanks all 

Royal Mint bullion site have a 2015 gold 1/4 oz lunar sheep on offer. First time I've seen it in this size. I guess it'll be sold out by Friday which is payday for me:(

Just noticed a 1/4 oz gold monkey as well!

1 minute ago, MickB said:

Royal Mint bullion site have a 2015 gold 1/4 oz lunar sheep on offer. First time I've seen it in this size. I guess it'll be sold out by Friday which is payday for me:(

and quarter monkey as well

but there isn't 1/4 horse and 1/4 rooster being made so I doubt I will buy one

Just now, fehk2001 said:

and quarter monkey as well

but there isn't 1/4 horse and 1/4 rooster being made so I doubt I will buy one

They made add them in later. I'm keeping an eye on the site as they added 2015 half sovereigns on as well today.

Archived