Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove Google ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

morezone

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

2,124 posts in this topic

Not a super deal but Coin Invest have $10 Indian Heads up (16 at time of writing) for €603.86 which when using Transferwise £513.19, or if you prefer to pay directly in £ through your UK bank it's £519.54.  At £513.19 that is 6% over spot and with postage of €15.95, it takes it to £526.75 which is 8.85%.

I'm quite tempted.

Stu likes this

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove Google ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

Atkinsons have up some interesting coins

Couple of old French coins, a small ducat and an Iranian coin 

No idea if they're deal or not, just something a bit different 

Edited by Kman

13 hours ago, Paul said:

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/pre-owned/gold?sort=recently_added&quantity=0&page=1&view=grid

A couple of weeny Venezuela coins that are not really a bargain but dont show up every day

Just grabbed one of these, interesting wee coin. I'm usually in it for the cheap bullion but I'll make an exception now and then for something different.

Kman, Chugnstack and MickB like this

14 minutes ago, DavePanda said:

Oh I hope they are genuine.. They are mine! lol

I put them in my basket before I posted them here, was so close to buying them but the worry of not knowing enough about pandas to authenticate them put me off, no way I would be able to tell from photos, all though I know I could have posted them here once I got them and you guys would have let me know

At least you will be able to tell straight away, hopefully they're genuine, the seller seems to sell coins and has 100% feedback so looks promising

7 minutes ago, Kman said:

I put them in my basket before I posted them here, was so close to buying them but the worry of not knowing enough about pandas to authenticate them put me off, no way I would be able to tell from photos, all though I know I could have posted them here once I got them and you guys would have let me know

At least you will be able to tell straight away, hopefully they're genuine, the seller seems to sell coins and has 100% feedback so looks promising

Hehe.. No I am the seller!!!

I am doing the deal now with the original buyer.. he is a member.. I do have more 2012 and 2013s if you would like them!

SoulUK, Bosse68, PureGold and 1 other like this