• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

Not a super deal but Coin Invest have $10 Indian Heads up (16 at time of writing) for €603.86 which when using Transferwise £513.19, or if you prefer to pay directly in £ through your UK bank it's £519.54.  At £513.19 that is 6% over spot and with postage of €15.95, it takes it to £526.75 which is 8.85%.

I'm quite tempted.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BackyardBullion said:

I cant find them! Where on HGM?

http://www.hattongardenmetals.com/buy/pid94/canadian-maple-tenth.aspx

You have to look on all stock http://www.hattongardenmetals.com/buy/cid0/all-stock

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Atkinsons have up some interesting coins

Couple of old French coins, a small ducat and an Iranian coin 

No idea if they're deal or not, just something a bit different 

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

13 minutes ago, Paul said:

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/pre-owned/gold?sort=recently_added&quantity=0&page=1&view=grid

A couple of weeny Venezuela coins that are not really a bargain but dont show up every day

Those are cool, not for me, but nice to see something different 

13 hours ago, Paul said:

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/pre-owned/gold?sort=recently_added&quantity=0&page=1&view=grid

A couple of weeny Venezuela coins that are not really a bargain but dont show up every day

Just grabbed one of these, interesting wee coin. I'm usually in it for the cheap bullion but I'll make an exception now and then for something different.

Seller on Ebay has 2011, 2012 & 2013 1/10 Pandas in OMP for £135+ postage each 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322265836443

I don't know if they're genuine but seller has good feedback

Seems a very good deal to me but I'm not great on pandas 

14 minutes ago, DavePanda said:

Oh I hope they are genuine.. They are mine! lol

I put them in my basket before I posted them here, was so close to buying them but the worry of not knowing enough about pandas to authenticate them put me off, no way I would be able to tell from photos, all though I know I could have posted them here once I got them and you guys would have let me know

At least you will be able to tell straight away, hopefully they're genuine, the seller seems to sell coins and has 100% feedback so looks promising

7 minutes ago, Kman said:

I put them in my basket before I posted them here, was so close to buying them but the worry of not knowing enough about pandas to authenticate them put me off, no way I would be able to tell from photos, all though I know I could have posted them here once I got them and you guys would have let me know

At least you will be able to tell straight away, hopefully they're genuine, the seller seems to sell coins and has 100% feedback so looks promising

Hehe.. No I am the seller!!!

I am doing the deal now with the original buyer.. he is a member.. I do have more 2012 and 2013s if you would like them!

Archived