• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Stu said:

Does it state a delivery cost?

It doesn't stu but yes that could be how they make their money.

Either way something doesn't seem right, it can't be cheap to put a full page ad in a paper, especially when they could march them into a dealers and get more than they're asking.

What a heartbreaking and evil scamming bunch of ........ I can't believe anyone here would touch this with a barge pole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a deal looks to good to be true then it is a scam.  Just ask yourself why would a person/company sell Gold for less than they could get at a dealer fast in one transaction with no advertisement.

Answer they wouldn't !     

22 minutes ago, Kman said:

Psh are you guys all missing where it says "EXCLUSIVE Gold Offer!"

It's exclusive so they can offer such a good deal :P

t's exclusive gold ie not the same as the boring normal stuff. probably alloyed or plated.:D

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

13 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

They told me a couple of weeks ago they were working on splitting the shield halves into YH and Jubilee sections.

It would certainly save me phoning and asking if they are jubilee heads or young heads as I don't phone asking for dates or condition.  Maybe if some more people suggest it to them they might actually do it and save themselves wasted phone calls.  The recent 'press 3 for anything else' means shields are sometimes gone by the time you get through.

2 hours ago, Murph said:

It would certainly save me phoning and asking if they are jubilee heads or young heads as I don't phone asking for dates or condition.  Maybe if some more people suggest it to them they might actually do it and save themselves wasted phone calls.  The recent 'press 3 for anything else' means shields are sometimes gone by the time you get through.

I've been nagging them for ages about this and they have said one or two others have mentioned it as well.

7 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

They told me a couple of weeks ago they were working on splitting the shield halves into YH and Jubilee sections.

That should take about 30 seconds to do lol unless they have zero people with any savvy on how to alter their website, which is possible 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

21 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

They may be concerned that they'd need to put a lower premium on the jubilees.

This is what I have been telling them for ages. At first their attitude was "but we are selling them quickly" but they have slowly come round to my way of thinking. I would guess they have had other similar comments, received poor quality Jubilees back and received an increase in the number of phone calls asking which type they were. If these resulted in the YHs selling immediately but Jubilees sticking, it doesn't take much working out.

36 minutes ago, Clens92 said:

Hatton Garden's stock has mysteriously re-appeared, despite apparently all being sold yesterday... No real bargains, but there is a Mexican 50 Peso and some 1/10th Krugs in stock.

I noticed that nearly all their stock disappeared as soon as the £ dropped.Assumed someone had hoovered it up but looks like it was pulled from sale.

Archived