• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

At the current gold price, wouldn't it be a difference of about £33, from the original 5% down to 1.5% cost, which more than covers the Special Delivery and then smile money for some silver. :P

Admittedly it's a lot of cash handling and faffing, but everyone would save £23.

Perhaps you could wrangle onwards delivery out to individual people if you've got a good rapport with Chard Lizzie :) 

...Wait, do they charge postage on large gold orders?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, wow, I tested the shopping cart and yeah, it's 18 quid postage on 10oz of 'Roo gold.

I'm so used to seeing gold be free delivery on another site, or on their own offers where any 2 ounces can be free delivered. My mistake.

If I buy one off them right now, it's £1003.09 delivered straight to me.

In a hypothetical Group Order, with a tenth share of their postage to you (£1.80) and £10 onwards SD to buyers, the total per coin is .. £972.64?  £30 saved?

It's not nothing, but then again if we buy 2 direct to ourselves we save about £23 anyway. Much easier to 'organise' with a mate, lol. Or.. by digging in our other pocket. :D 

I've just talked myself out of it, almost. Yay logic?

1 oz Gold Krügerrand 2018 - Das Original - 15 Euro Rabatt ab 3 Stück   

140 euros, sounds weird,dont shoot the messenger,  seems a bit cheap but you never know.

I only buy silver so no idea about this.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-oz-Gold-Krugerrand-2018-Das-Original-15-Euro-Rabatt-ab-3-Stuck/323350418203?hash=item4b492fd31b:g:iLgAAOSwUu9bSwhn

Screenshot_20180716-001229_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, JunkBond said:

Somebody has bought them all and saved me from myself. :lol:

We have some mixed years for a similar price if you weren't fussy on year :) 

Bleyer Bullion is the South West's local bullion dealer, serving the whole of the UK by phone and online. Bleyer offers friendly, expert consultancy and welcomes face-to-face appointments with UK customers looking for a more personal service. Please visit us at: www.BleyerBullion.co.uk.

On 15/07/2018 at 19:11, Bagenz said:

1 oz Gold Krügerrand 2018 - Das Original - 15 Euro Rabatt ab 3 Stück   

140 euros, sounds weird,dont shoot the messenger,  seems a bit cheap but you never know.

I only buy silver so no idea about this.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-oz-Gold-Krugerrand-2018-Das-Original-15-Euro-Rabatt-ab-3-Stuck/323350418203?hash=item4b492fd31b:g:iLgAAOSwUu9bSwhn

Screenshot_20180716-001229_Chrome.jpg

Edited yesterday at 19:13 by Bagenz

I like how it now shows 7 sold and still only 4 available...still a real steal. 

@JunkBond, it would appear you can still pick up a full Krug at a better deal than HGM had! ?

DCBBD069-4D98-43AD-A68E-E50C06F1DE70.thumb.png.b7cba72257820c90d0f5084b5f495994.png

Tried loging into HGM could not then reset password ok until i went to buy then i was logged out!!  Then i tried to log back in can not log in, tried to reset pass word again could not.  I have had enough i will try once more then thats it.,

• 3 weeks later...

Bay Precious Metals have an amazing price on gold 1 oz  2017 US Buffalos ...@$1216.  Only problem is they are pretty strict on the US status of buyers ....so I have not been able to get one! Shame - as that is cheapest price on the planet ?

Archived