• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

From the pictures it looks like a 9ct st George medal ring I had a few of them before

I was going to say the same thing, I think they know full well what it is and just hoping for people to assume its a sovereign..I mean how hard is it to take it to a jewelers and find out? They probably did and were probably offered £25 for it.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HGM have a double sovereign up for 3% over spot + postage

http://www.hattongardenmetals.com/Buy/Product.aspx?ProductID=74

Double sovereigns feel a lot more special than the normal full (just imo) 

Nice to have one. 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

That's not a double sov its a gold two pound coin but description says 1820.

Yeah

I actually moaned the other week about how HGM list things and people told me "you're getting gold cheap don't complain" ...

Nice to know what you're getting before you spend near £400 though isn't it! for the extra 20 seconds it would take to put an accurate unique description. 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

The only way is to phone up and ask since I don't think their site differentiates the two and photo might just be a standard stock photo they use.

Archived