• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

morezone

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

2,214 posts in this topic

Thought I'd start this thread to allow the posting of ALL deals on gold rather than having multiple new threads

My deal today is with Atkinsons who have the 1/10th Isle of Man Angel. I've bought one because I've been after this little guy for ever and ever and they don't come around very often.  When you do find them, they're usually proof with a crazy price tag.  Only one left though at the time of posting.

Also a reminder that Chards still has a deal on their 10 gram Perth Mints Bars.  The swan design is 5.5% over spot and The Oriana is now 6.5% (i=up from 5.5).  Delivery is on top.

Nice one morezone, be sure to fill your boots before letting others know about offers though!

This forum has helped me a lot to save money, I'm grateful to everyone for that.  I'm sure this thread will help others too.

Got an email today from "Malcolm Ellis" who has a lot of proofs and boxed sets for sale BUT his selling prices have creeped up significantly as a percentage over spot.

Wait and see if he gets stuck with his inventory.

South African 2 Rand (same weight as Sovs) being offered at spot +3% at Goldline.co.uk.

Works out at about £10-£15 cheaper than what they are offering their Sovs for 

gold bullion co  have a new product  in the gold coin section called a 8 gram emirates coin,  for want of a better description its a circular piece of gold 

Edited by craig12

the opm bar is still £789 ish at atkinsons on singles

1/4 oz eagle at bullion rock  boxed with certificate  only 1 left £205

Edited by craig12

atkinsons seemed to have reduced their 2 rand coin to same as goldline  3% over spot   they were always about £5 dearer than goldline  after their £7.50 del was added

atkinsons seemed to have reduced their 2 rand coin to same as goldline  3% over spot   they were always about £5 dearer than goldline  after their £7.50 del was added

Are you sure. Just checked Atkinsons and I make it currently 7.7% over spot. 

sorry youre right  that is correct but the goldline was always £5 cheaper than atkinsons   

the goldline was something like £185 plus £7.50  £193 ish  and the Atkinson was around £197.75   usually a £4 or £5 difference in goldlines favour    the goldline was a very good price if you just collected it from store

Edited by craig12

Atkinsons have some of the 2008 1oz Britannias in stock.  Great for those looking to collect the different designs.  Shame I have no funds otherwise I'd jump on it.

Atkinsons have some of the 2008 1oz Britannias in stock.  Great for those looking to collect the different designs.  Shame I have no funds otherwise I'd jump on it.

Hmm that is quite tempting and it is my birthday tomorrow 

K_theepan likes this

Go for it and treat yourself.  :D

I already bought a 1/10 Britannia today from HGM, that seemed a nice small token to myself lol. 

Got it for £85.25

As gold took a jump since seems great price. 

don't suppose hgm have a code for buying bullion at the checkout  as well as selling back to them //at all ..ah well worth a try

that would be a good idea  a product code that took say 1% off or del @£5

Edited by craig12