• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Anyone bought PM from www.heubach-edelmetalle.de

s27y

Used them a few times.  Their English isn't great and I've heard they don't always reply to emails.

I don't think they can answer than question as it would always vary but you can expect anything that is .925 which doesn't carry any premium.

I have just bought some coins from them.  It was a bit of a struggle at first as Google translate wasn't working for my computer but eventually I got an order to go through and it all arrived safely this morning.  I would mention that you should not rely too much on the tracking information from Parcelforce (DHL in Germany was very efficient but according to Parcelforce my package was still in the National Hub when the postman was ringing my doorbell!).

Anyway the order went in on Monday and the package arrived on Friday which is not too bad 

Once a DHL parcel hits the UK it is processed by Parcel Force who then resend it through Royal Mail through their 24H contract service. It's been this way for some time now as it cuts their cost but unfortunately there is no tracking. Large parcels are still handled by Parcel Force although I have had a giant box still handed over to Royal Mail.

• 2 years later...

I tried to open an account with no success, their website is completely broken. No support via email or phone, no response to emails, when I finally got someone on phone they hang up on me once I started to speak in english (my german is very poor). I have made an order without registration and it came incomplete and 2 weeks delayed, cant get my products or money back. For one of the biggest and oldest dealer in Germany its extremely poor service. Their social media accounts are full of similar complains. Not recommending at all.

Archived