• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ebay Terms and Conditions

Scuzzle

I know nobody ever actually reads them and just ticks the box when they are changed but the most recent change just did away with the ability to buy bullion with Ebay gift cards

Restrictions

The Gift Card is not refundable or redeemable for cash or credit, unless required by law.

The Gift Card may be used to make purchases only up to the available balance on the Gift Card. The available balance of the Gift Card is reduced by the amount of each purchase of goods or services and by other deductions, if any, that may be required by law.

If you want to use the Gift Card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the Gift Card, you must combine the use of the Gift Card with additional payment from your PayPal account or other funding source. You agree that we are not responsible if you do not have enough funds on your Gift Card to facilitate a transaction.

The Gift Card may not be used to pay eBay or PayPal service fees. The Gift Card also may not be used to buy other eBay Gift Cards or items generally considered to be "bullion" (for example, gold, silver, and other precious metals in the form of coins, bars, or ingots).

During the first 90 days after registering an eBay account, no more than a total of $1,000 in Gift Cards may be redeemed. For eBay accounts greater than 90 days old, no more than a total of $2,000 in Gift Cards may be redeemed over any 60-day period. Further, you may only redeem a maximum of eight Gift Cards in any single transaction (and fewer if you are redeeming Gift Cards in combination with other redemption codes, such as coupons or vouchers). Restrictions also apply to the purchase of eBay Gift Cards on ebay.com. See our Gift Card Policy for details.

Ebay send them out to selected users, always a big bone of contention how they are selected.  Looking at this again this might just be gift cards however, I'm not certain if you can buy a £50 Ebay gift card to give to someone as a present.  The voucher codes that sometimes get doled out might still be fine, it says the exclusions will be listed in each individual voucher code offer.

I have had 3 discount codes from ebay in the last 6 months. 

2 were spent £75 and get £15 off on anything and the other was spend £120ish to get £20 off. I missed one cause i was a holidays. 

Both used for silver,

Voucher 1. 10oz scottsdale stacker bar for £110 about 2 days before brexit using the £20 voucher. 

Voucher 2. 11 mixed oz's. 2011 till 2016's. Koalas, brits, libertad, elephants, and a few others. Scoopped that for £158 after £15 off voucher

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

Archived