• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1/4 Queens Beasts coin

rebnah

@onlyroadtoheaven and @PureGold you are in luck... Someone has just posted one for sale here,.  Only £80 odd more than you can get them for in the us!!!!

See my post. I will bring some back from the USA in a few weeks. Bit more than the bulk USA direct pricing but great value still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, PureGold said:

I already have all 3 lion coins so wouldn't pay more than £310 if anybody can do that I'm interested QC81fUi.jpg

Nice set

I think if we could find them at £310 there would be no more left on the planet lol

I love this because now everyone will try and find the cheapest and that can only help all of us.

Going to watch this closely now because if we can all get such a low price on these we should do a group buy as I would buy another 10 straight off just for the sake of it.

4 minutes ago, Pipers said:

IMO the beasts are a poor quality coin made to bullion only, we will see if they are worth more than a Britannia bullion in a few years.    

Maybe I got lucky but all my Queens Beast look perfect I've never graded coins but if I did I would send my QB,s as they look excellent I know they had lots of problems so be interesting to see the quality of these

Didn't realize all the excitement for this coin.  I will be picking one up. 

Just can't understand what the Royal mint is doing.  Telling everyone they stopped making it but then not telling they are still releasing to the rest of the world??? if you ask me.

Would be interesting t find out where these coins came from.  Originally they were supposed to be exclusive to Wholesale Direct Metals in the US but they never materialised.  Maybe they held onto the stock they got (if they did get any) and have just started releasing them now.  Possible these coins could be a new batch or even recycled from the ones which were returned.  Is A-Mark RMB official US distributor?  Have they got a role in this.  At least the 1/4 is now becoming available again.

Here's the start of the Beast Wars

57bf409e20369_apmexbeast.thumb.jpg.bff03a1fa0ab149beaec4198381c24a2.jpg

Although Apmex price is a little on the high side compared to Pinehurst

Apmex probably know there is a limited supply and are happy to take their time. If they see a demand the price will rise.

2 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

Apmex probably know there is a limited supply and are happy to take their time. If they see a demand the price will rise.

Currently only showing 91 in stock.  Could well be there are limits and allocations.  Tempted to order some and splash out on another coin which I've been after for ages which they have in stock too.

Just now, morezone said:

Currently only showing 91 in stock.  Could well be there are limits and allocations.  Tempted to order some and splash out on another coin which I've been after for ages which they have in stock too.

i wanted to buy one of these buy its asking for $450 £350 ish is anyone purchasing some that i can piggy back??

I have written to RMB. Clearly there are a few about now. I expect it's a little like Libertads and not great stocks

Just wanted to give you a heads up on the new Beasts that have appeared... They ARE the original ones as supplied via USA distribution. There is no indication RM have made more...

These are part of the original mintage.

We appreciate your business. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you,
www.PinehurstCoins.com

I wonder how many are available.  Pinehurst have over 2k listed.

It's a bit like the Silver Brit Privys.  They're held back for ages and then eventually start appearing.

8 hours ago, Pampfan said:

Does anyone know what the actual final mintage was? 

Just Picked one up - exceptionally nice looking coin

I'm still waiting for the lunar horse mintage, either the royal mint doesn't know or they're withholding the final figure.

Unprofessional really, but I guess that's what we've come to expect from their past performances.

On 26/08/2016 at 06:51, garthy said:

I'm still waiting for the lunar horse mintage, either the royal mint doesn't know or they're withholding the final figure.

Unprofessional really, but I guess that's what we've come to expect from their past performances.

Freedom of Information request would soon have that ratified - if they hold the data, they have to answer.  I don't see any legitimate ways to withhold the information either - there is no commercial sensivity as they have stopped minting the Beasts, for now.

Archived