• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Registering on the forum - how to contact the forum if you don't receive the validation email

• Founder & Administrator

Problem with some AOL accounts returning emails. There seems to be a problem with some users not receiving validation or notification emails to their AOL email accounts. If possible please register with a different email address from an alternative email provider. 

If you have already registered and have an alternative email from a different provider, please email me from your AOL email you used at registration (same email for security reasons) and with the details of your alternative email and I will change it on your account.

Alternatively you can contact AOL and ask them not to block emails from chris@thesilverforum.com which are sent from a yandex server.

Or If you registered with an AOL email and don't have an alternative email; I can manually validate your account if you send me an email from the same email you registered with. But you will not receive any notifications from the forum of private messages and replies to your topics etc, so it is advised if you could please provide an alternative email or contact AOL and ask them not to block emails from chris@thesilverforum.com which are sent from a yandex server.

You can also use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the forum to contact The Silver Forum.

You can also try the steps detailed below.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ALL other members If you don't receive the validation email...

The email severs have been moved so there should not be any problem validating members from now on (other than from some AOL email accounts as stated above). However, please follow these steps if you do not receive the email validation email.

If you have registered on The Silver Forum and have not yet received the validation email to confirm your email please do the following:

1. Check your spam or junk folder, it is possible that the validation email is in there. It can take up to 24 hours for it to be received. 

2. If there is no email in the spam or junk folder then please email me from the same email address you used at registration, I can then manually validate your account. My contact email is: chris@thesilverforum.com you can also contact the forum via the contact form, but we would then need you to send an email from your email addresses you registered with.

3. Add chris@thesilverforum.com to your email whitelist so that future communications from the forum aren't blocked by your email client

Once your account has been manually validated you can then log into the forum and will have full member permissions. 

This post only shows to guests and validating members, once you have logged in as a full member this post will be hidden.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used mainly for sever status updates)

Billysilver's Detailed Trading Guide - great info and tips for new members trading on the forum. 

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Interested in Travelling?
Join our sister forum: The Travel Forum and share your journey.
The Travel Forum

Archived