• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Deal alert; 10g Perth mint bar 5.5% premium

ChrisSilver

• Founder & Administrator

http://taxfreegold.co.uk/perthmintgoldbars.php?utm_source=mailshot&utm_medium=email&utm_content=chardemail&utm_campaign=10goldbar

Perth mint swan logo or oriana 10g gold bars for sale for only 5.5% (less if ordering more) above spot.

Postage to UK address is £9 so if buying just one the premium actually works out about 9%. Still very good though when compared to premiums on other fractional gold.

I am still undecided if I will buy one, but wanted to let you all know about this deal.

7amadute.jpg

Swan logo bar obverse (this is the old style logo, so I presume their actual bars will have the new style)

5y3ebyju.jpg

Oriana obverse

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

had a chat with chards this morning  in comparison  I can only find a goldnox comparison at the gold bullion co @£263.55 inc delivery  or hearaus bar at atkinsons £264.50 inc delivery , is the perth bar a lot more sought after

It is a good deal! I got that 1ounce RM Lunar this week though so kind of blown my budget for now. Also, I am happy sitting on the 10 Oz mark for the moment while I work on the silver tally - I have a hankering to hit the 300 Ounce goal before I set off on my escapades across Europe this summer. I have found a secure storage location for everything so I don't have to leave it at my parents wile I am away, the OCD in me would like to leave nice round numbers there for whenever I get back! lol

Good find mind you! Nice share :)

this is a good buy I feel , the only drawback is its not live pricing , so if gold falls  then there may be a better deal , through out the day, having said that the £9 delivery would cover up to 3 x bars making an average of £258 each with delivery

There was a preowned 20g bar on Hatton Garden Metals for only 3% over spot. Delivery £6.50. Might have gone by now. If I had money I would have definitely of bought. When I start buying gold I might buy through HGM even though they are preowned, for bullion you can't really beat price.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

my jm gold bars I think are preownrd I got from atkinsons, still in assay cards   only thing wrong with them is that round the side of the cellophane on the front of the assay card  some of it seems more pressed onto the cardboard  giving a sort of bubbling effect

don't hgm sell any new bars is it all pre owned

don't hgm sell any new bars is it all pre owned

Yea, it seems like their business is based on buying preowned gold at the best prices in London (thereby insuring they have a regular supply) and selling for some of the lowest premiums so to get items sold quickly. Low margin but quick.

I think it's funny how these 10g, 20g pieces of gold are called bars. I even think 1oz of gold looks so small. Somewhere I have a Umicore gold bar, I think it's 5g, and it's ridiculously small.

Discounts / Offers

Archived