• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2oz silver Queens beast coins

rebnah

18 minutes ago, Krakatoa said:

It's a wonderful coin. I got the 1 oz Gold (stunning,) a tube of 2 oz Silver, and a PCGS MS69 slabbed.

I think it should be in the running for Coin of the year.

the only problem is unlimited mintage :(

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, wonderhandz said:

which is likely to be the best place to get these? i want 2 gold 1 oz and maybe 10 silvers.. do you pre-order or wait .. 

Depends on gold price because mintage is unlimited

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

2 hours ago, vand said:

I'll probably pick up a couple at some point, but it's a joke to release another in the series so soon after the first one.

While i kinda agree, with 10 in the series isnt it?? it will take a helluva long time to complete the set!! I would have thought 2  per year would have made sense for a series of 10.. 
premium comes down.. gold price goes up.. choices choices.. with unlimited availability, i guess waiting is an option.. 

While i kinda agree, with 10 in the series isnt it?? it will take a helluva long time to complete the set!! I would have thought 2  per year would have made sense for a series of 10.. 

premium comes down.. gold price goes up.. choices choices.. with unlimited availability, i guess waiting is an option.. 

Don't worry. What I have read after Griffin (2017) the next beast should be the Black Bull and also for 2017. ;-)

The Queen is not the youngest anymore. The series is called the Queen's beasts. Would not be surprised if the RM is in hurry. ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, happy2gether said:

Don't worry. What I have read after Griffin (2017) the next beast should be the Black Bull and also for 2017. ;-)

The Queen is not the youngest anymore. The series is called the Queen's beasts. Would not be surprised if the RM is in hurry. ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good call on that, which is both exciting and worrying.. time to start saving the pennies if i want to keep my collection up!! 

Atkinsons.

Not the cheapest, but like Chards I trust them and their delivery methods, so that's worth a few quids.

I know, I know, I also pay VAT... but although I have only started buying PM last year, the horizon is ten year plus, so premia and VAT should be less relevant by then.

As for the Beasts, the "cunning plan" is to sell them by lots of ten a few years after the series is complete - hopefully with Her Majesty's portrait still on the last one. I do like them, so that will surely break my heart.

I promised myself i was not adding any more series to my yearly stacking plan. I said i was not going to get any queens beasts, they were over priced, a pain to get caps for and at the time i thought a fad. But................... as soon i seen the 2nd release, i instantly changed my mind and decided to get 3 each year. I do like the 1st release and it was hard to not buy but the 2nd coin is amazing looking, 

I have taken advantage of the low prices and added 3 2016's to my goldsilver order this evening. I will get the 2017's next time round. Also goldsilver are out of 2017 kooks which a pity as i was looking some and were priced really well as well. Seen some caps on ebay, 3 for £7. 

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

5 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

Not as cheap as 3 for £6 then;)

unless including postage:)

Including postage buddy ^_^

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

I'm hearing whispers of 1 kg, 5oz etc gold lion and a 1kg 5oz silver lion and a 10oz piedfort in the pipeline at some point. I think the beasts are about to get ramped up big time Just whispers so ignore it if you wish.

and I assume a proof will emerge at some point. I'm still convinced there will be a Griffin 10z, 1/4oz and 1/10oz set coming out at some point. But that's just me and my whispers....

Archived