• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Very interesting Article

Pipers

It is an interesting article, but nothing new to clued up pm investors, just reinforces how stupid western governments are.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Keep piling it on. Added some more gold and silver today, prices won't stay this low for ever!

I see all this Trans-atlantic and Trans-Pacific partnerships which the US is pushing so aggressively around the world at the moment as a last ditch attempt to sure up the dollar, as the US is predicting less and less use for trade and oil as places like China and Russia take countries away from the chemical dollar and into gold again. It is a covert undercover war between East and West and Jo Public doesn't have a clue WTF is going on. But when everyone is banking on gold in order to trade, it will double in value, and silver will follow it up! Just a matter of time while these two huge strategies play out - the SCO Vs TPP/TTP/USA :unsure:

What I found interesting is the authors suggestion that China won't trade with the west unless it had to.  I know from a report on RT tv that Russia have reopened some of its old gold mines at a cost of around $1450 an ounce.  This suggests that its not that easy for Russia and to get all the gold wants.  I also read China are paying over $1500 an ounce for guaranteed delivery from some mines. 

What I found interesting is the authors suggestion that China won't trade with the west unless it had to.  

I think the author is well adrift there Pipers the Chinese are addicted to Western consumer goods especially German cars,I believe China is (VAG)  VW groups   biggest export market and the Chinese can't get enough of them. As for natural resources yes they can probably get enough oil and gas from Russia but I doubt they will source the rest of the stuff they consume in vast amounts( iron ore, aluminium, coal etc  solely from the east.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Archived