• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2015 25th Anniversary 5oz Proof Kookaburra

Here is a very rare and limited edition 5oz proof Kookaburra. This is probably the most amazing and stunning high relief I have seen produced by the Perth Mint. If i remember there are about 1000 of these minted. 500 were sent by Perth Mint to NGC for grading and were sold out quickly at a massive premium to the raw price.

The others were sold out at PM within a couple of days and rarely turn up on ebay (ebay.com has 2 listings for this coin right now http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=5oz+high+relief+kookaburra+2015&_ftrt=901&_sop=13&_dmd=1&_osacat=0&_ipg=200&_ftrv=1&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X5oz+high+relief+kookaburra+2015+-NGC.TRS0&_nkw=5oz+high+relief+kookaburra+2015+-NGC&_sacat=0. $545 and $541 respectively.

The last sale was in Germany http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=perth+mint+5oz+high+relief+kookaburra+2015&_sop=12&_dmd=1&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_ipg=200&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X5oz+high+relief+kookaburra+2015.TRS0&_nkw=5oz+high+relief+kookaburra+2015&_sacat=0 and the amount paid was $545 plus postage)

My Kook is $495 ONLY and that includes tracked and signed postage worldwide that should get it to you in a week. Payment is by Bank Transfer to a USA bank account or via Paypal Goods and Services ONLY. You are welcome to ask me for a PP invoice and this provides full Paypal buyer and seller protection. (if you are from UK or Europe - you can pay by £ converted at www.xe.com and with payment to a UK bank account.)

When the coin was delivered to me I made a movie for my Numistacker Youtube Channel so you can see the coin in great detail

Photo Jun 07, 2 18 19 PM.jpg

Photo Jun 07, 2 18 27 PM.jpgPhoto Jun 07, 2 18 37 PM.jpg

Photo Jun 07, 2 18 32 PM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived