• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Any gold left over there?

tael

I agree 100% with your complete post, but I'll add this little caveat as applies to the partial quote above...

Government leaders who do decide to exercise monetary sovereignty, sometimes meet an untimely and mysterious DEMISE :ph34r:

I'm sure you all know the saying

Gold is the money of kings

Silver is the money of gentlemen

Barter is the money of peasants

But debt is the money of slaves

I sometimes wonder if JfK was referring to 'debt is the money of slaves' when he said "there is a plot to enslave every man woman and child, before I leave this high noble office I intend to expose this plot." 7 days later he was assassinated.

I sometimes wonder if JfK was referring to 'debt is the money of slaves' when he said "there is a plot to enslave every man woman and child, before I leave this high noble office I intend to expose this plot." 7 days later he was assassinated.

Although interesting and the overall theme of the quote is a subject in itself, I always thought it was just a made up quote?  Doesn't really matter in the end though.

I always thought it was a legitimate quote, didn't realise there was so much controversy over it, I know JFK often spoke of secret societies so it sounds like something he'd say, in my mind He was a threat to the elites agenda.

One thing's for sure He seemed like a great president that would speak his mind and do whats best for his people, we can't say that for many leader past and present.

• 6 years later...
On 03/06/2014 at 23:16, Pete said:

Why is no-one selling their gold ?

Obvious - it is priced far too low

Pawn shops asking £190 for a half sovereign !

Having a laugh selling to the ill-informed when full sovereigns are advertised by bullion dealers in London for about £180 each.

Buyer beware !!

Where in London? 

Archived