• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ebay offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Nectar discount expired 8am (( I used it for 3400 points yesterday but thought it was all day today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly offer still on just doesn't show for me

Tried again and bought a camera lens and 2012 sovereign. Got 4.4% from topcash back plus 10 X nectar points

I got my first ebay offer ever today.. a 10% discount code up to £35 discount (350)

Sadly I have all spent up for now picking up half an ounce of gold this week. :(

Typical but at least i know my account is not broken and is able to receive the discounts others here enjoy!

• 1 month later...
not sure if this is person specific or an open offer but I've had an email from eBay giving 5 x nectar points for spend over £15 and 10 x nectar points for spend over £30. this weekend only

Thanks for that. It was available to me anyway just had to look for it on the homepage.

2 hours ago, HelpingHands said:

What happens if you add multiple items to a basket?

Looks like you can add multiple items. I have just bought a tonne of coal for £250 and can still buy further items with points if I want. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Madstacks said:

10% off really, nice!

For you alone I take it?

I have yet to receive an ebay offer even though I have had the same account with them for many years - it says since 2003 on ebay but I thought it may have been a year or two longer.

Archived