• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

silversword

Bitcoin (and other crypto currencies)

@morezone your smashing mate..imagine if you would have put the same amount into crytpos as you have into precious...safe to say you would be retired by now..this is just the beginning..Thanks for making me aware of cryptos..now's my turn to smash it..

Nice 11k profit in 3 days...im doing ok

IMG-20171208-WA0003.jpg

1 hour ago, PolarPanda said:

Damnit i wanted to buy some LTC today till i saw the rise. So i missed out the perfect moment to buy-in i guess. What you guys think, still worth it to enter now or wait out? 

There is always another opportunity to buy in around the corner.  I've got a low order set about 15% below where it is now.

I used to play on a litecoin poker site on which they'd give them away for free every hour to 1st and 2nd place on each tournament.

What made it better was that only 10 people were playing.  :o

Before you ask, no I don't still have from then.

29 minutes ago, Cointreau said:

I still have 0.1 bitcoin in a web based blockchain.info wallet. I want to sell half of it but don't know how to. Do I need to join  an exchange like coinbase?

I'm a bit thick with cryptos.

I think you can sell it directly through blockchain.info?

I have a question, not exactly sure how to word it

All the money that has flooded into Bitcoin and cryptos, has that wealth come out of anything else? has anything else stalled or dipped in value as cryptos rise

4 minutes ago, Kman said:

All the money that has flooded into Bitcoin and cryptos, has that wealth come out of anything else? has anything else stalled or dipped in value as cryptos rise

In the past when bitcoin went up the altcoins often went down as people moved in and out of different coins.

It seems a bit different at the moment.  It looks like a lot of new money is flooding in as many of the coins are having serious gains.

Would we be able to tell if money was leaving the traditional markets as they are so much larger?

It wouldn't surprise me if people were cashing in shares etc to put into cryptos.  There have been stories of people getting a second mortgage to put into btc.

17 minutes ago, Kman said:

I would imagine other savings and investment vehicles are suffering, gold, stocks and shares etc, why have your money sitting in the bank earning 2% pa?  I do think they can just ramp Bitcoin to the moon and then blame it for the financial collapse that will allow them to regulate it to death and bring in their own "safe" and approved bankster crypto, I think this is how they intend to get us into it.

Time to retire.  J/K.  If I'd held onto the BTC I originally had and bought a few more when it went sub £200, then yep... I would probably be semi retiring.  

I don't follow cryptos but these gains are silly.  What will 2018 bring?  

2017-12-19 17.15.41.png

27 minutes ago, morezone said:

Time to retire.  J/K.  If I'd held onto the BTC I originally had and bought a few more when it went sub £200, then yep... I would probably be semi retiring.  

I don't follow cryptos but these gains are silly.  What will 2018 bring?  

2017-12-19 17.15.41.png

Very well done indeed!  I just wished I had looked in to it all much sooner.

Just now, HelpingHands said:

The only move I could make was to buy some of the alts which others dumped to get into BCH.  They are starting to recover slowly.

Good move mate. I didn't buy anything but got a few quid free bch in coinbase for when it stops crashing.