• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

the temptations of silver

waybri

Just couldn't help myself again and went and bought 30 of these

1.5oz Canadian polar bear coins ESB wanted 47 quid each for then lol

so I bought from STG with much better prices

also my 1oz shanghai memories panda just arrived so I think ive sorted my silver cravings for  the day

does anyone think silver prices will go lower ?

looking at the long range charts I think it looks like a bottom forming ,these prices have only been seen for a few weeks in the last 4 years .

I did see those polar bears and was tempted, great design and that's the cheapest I've ever seen them, definitely a good buy.

As for the silver price we're in the hands of the manipulating Gods so who knows, but i'm gonna stick my neck out here and say we're not gonna hover around at this price, expect volatility, weather it's up or down I have no clue.

No idea what the prices will be, however, I've seen interviews with professional investors like Jim Rogers who is longterm bullish on gold.  He

thinks gold's 12 year bull run was unprecedented and looks for a 50% pull back off highs (900-1000 range).  He bought some gold at 1,200 (just in case) and doesn't plan to sell an ounce.  For silver, with current ratios, perhaps $15 range(?)    He has no idea what prices will actually do though.

Personally, I don't have a problem buying reasonably priced bullion coins despite feeling spot price could drop much lower.  I like the thought of converting some fiat currency into historical sound money...  oh so shiny and beautiful. 

I don't have any Polar Bears...  they seemed overly pricey to me last year.   Prices have come down... may have to consider that one.. :)

Archived