• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

anyone from usa here who can help

waybri

Hi All

i found a coin im trying to buy but its in the usa and they will not except payment from uk

so i wondered if anyone would be kind enough to buy this with money i can send via bank or paypal and possibly ship it to me in the uk :)

any help welcomed as i cant find these anywhere else

http://www.hsn.com/products/2014-ms70-icg-fdoi-le-296-chinese-silver-panda-coin/7372626

regards

wayne

they wont take paypal from non us paypal account and i cant find anywhere on the site that says they will ship to the uk

i need someone to purchace on my behalf if possible ,money is waiting or bullion if prefered

not sure they will be around that long as not many availible.

Ah I see, I didn't realise they don't ship to the UK. Probably best to check that first though by calling them, most of these companies are very helpful.

If they don't, then as you say you will need a friendly American to help you out.

If they are prepared to ship to the UK but only want to be paid in USD, then use CurrencyFair.

Stacker since 2013

Wayne,

If you are looking for an 2014 MS70 Panda I would suggest getting an NGC or PCGS one. I'll PM you someone that will ship from the US (significantly cheaper than the one in your link).

thanks for the info guys

its just i wanted one of these as they are first day of panda pressings .

i have 60 odd 2014 pandas at home i just wanted the first day pressing if i could :(

I'll be honest, and I might be wrong, but this sounds like another "early release" scam to me.

First day might be the first day of grading, but I sincerely doubt the coins will actually be the first day of minting in china.

Like I said, I may be wrong, but I'm highly sceptical.

Stacker since 2013

Waybri

Another potential solution is to use a  retail freight forwarder based in the USA to whom you can ask the seller to send the coin too, and for the freight forwarder to send this on to you

I travel to the US a couple of times a year so normally pick up any US orders from our company offices in the US. But for rush orders I have used www.myus.com to forward orders and in turn for them to send on to my works address and/or my home address.

Myus.com are based in Florida and are increasingly using DHL for deliveries. They know which was is up, and as such they do not go out of their way to state the airway bill/customs declarations; and touch wood the last few deliveries have had no tax applied

The down side is that the cost for a single coins is going to be prohibitive. As stated earlier, a bank transfer from one or other ForEx companies will see you over the issue of PayPal

Archived