• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Cheap Britannias

HighlandTiger

Same as you Pipers and I emailed them earlier on with the same questions.

I reckon that I was the second person to order after HT and have only received the auto-email when I placed the order.

My order is probably at the bottom of the in-tray and you lot keep putting orders on top of mine.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Danny-boy said:

They are probably so busy answering emails, that they don't have time to ship out orders or update order status!!!

Give them a break.

I think this is the case.

5 hours ago, motorbikez said:

You won't be able to get 15x 2005 the limit is 3,I have just been emailed about that & I only ordered 4 2005 coins.

Note to self, do be careful when making late night orders!

I have received an email about this, but no reply to my response yet. 

They are probably so busy answering emails, that they don't have time to ship out orders or update order status!!!

Give them a break.

I think this is the case.

Yep. I agree. Give them a break. Perhaps wait a bit longer to allow them to process the orders.

I made an order a couple of hours after this thread was made on Monday paid via PayPal straight away but I have same thing as hh and pipers no status. No dispatched or confirmation of payment email. I emailed them this morning no reply. So this afternoon I used the chat feature on their website. Friendly person said it had shipped yesterday so I guess everyone else can assume the same. They are too busy to keep up with it all perhaps. 

Typing on my phone sorry for how it reads. BTW @ApisMellifera if u read this cheers for the links on the mining thread was very helpful! Can't seem to reply on that thread must be the connection my side. 

2 hours ago, Danny-boy said:

I have a good feeling about this, just had to order some more lol.

I'm up to 24 so far and thinking of more.

Going to increase your average a tad D?;)

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Just checked their coin page 6am UK time, and there are none, zero, nil nada British coins there. Plenty of Swedish and other coins but looks like we cleared them out ( or they took them down while the shop is closed ? ). Quick and the dead by the looks of it. Quite the feeding frenzy ! Well done lads and ladettes !

image.png

Here is what I got when I hit the Great Britain coins button

image.png

Lol. I reckon that's it folks. Regular office hours for them are 8-430pm so unless the site changes 20 minutes from now, I reckon we are done. It was great fun while it lasted. Looking forward to receiving the coins and reading reactions/seeing everyone's photos :)

EDIT Technical difficulties reported regarding some articles not being available......and to please try again later.....whatever that means....personally, my first order is recorded as shipped, and my second as status 65 and nothing on my third other than invoiced.

I have received an email saying my order was sent on Monday.

They say that the reason I didn't receive a shipping confirmation is because that option is for DHL parcels and mine is a DHL letter.  That sounds a bit strange for 25 coins.

They do have a tracking number but they haven't told it me and saying that they will check on my behalf if it doesn't arrive in the next few days.

I dont know what you guys are looking at but if you use the link I gave you at the top of the thread, you'll see they still have Brits left. They are sold out of 2001, 2005 and 2007, but the rest are still there.

http://www.nordfrim.com/search?s=britannia

The British coin link never showed all the coins in the first place anway. 

I haven't received an email, however I have just spoke to Lone (I have been informed its a girls name) and she has told me that all 22 coins have been shipped.  I also asked her if the company would be dealing in silver coins in the future (1 oz) and she said that though the company mainly deals in stamps they are looking to buy more coins for the future and it is being looked into. 

Also...they haven't completely sold out the lot, there are still coins for sale.

I was double-checking my address was properly added to the parcel and Lone said if they had got it wrong (I initially got confirmation it was ok  two days ago but was chasing it up again as it hadn't been altered on my billing address.) and the parcel was returned to them, they would send it out again at their expense. You can't ask for more than that.

edit

1999, 2001, 2005 and 2007 all gone after the technical hitch was cleared up on the webpage earlier today.

Got my second order in last night around 10pm. I was after some 06 and 07 because i did not see them before cause  i used the great britain filter. Anyways, 07 was sold out, so got my 06's and a few others including x3 05 bringing me upto a modest 18 coins from them. Im so happy i check this forum daily and came across offer but im done now as the silver fund is empty :unsure:

Cant wait to receive them now, 1st order shipped, no update on the 2nd. Not even gonna ask for tracking numbers, gonna just leave it so its a surprise when i got home from work some night ;):D

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

cheers for the heads up @HighlandTiger , i looked yesterday morning and it didnt show up with any for me either , went on this morning and managed to get  04,06,02 and 00 .

all basic standing design but now only need 12 and 05 for the full run so if anyone is up for a swap ive got 13 ,14 and a 10 available

Archived