• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Cheap Britannias

HighlandTiger

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I change to USA the fields blank out and I'm not able to purchase. If you change to USD, you can't even add to cart. I left it as Euro and tried to check out but failed. I do think these Britannias will have their day again!

I looked at my account earlier today & it stated order pending, just looked now & there is a PDF printed invoice showing in my acc with my coins purchased on it so I assume it has been dispatched or will be tomorrow.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Im just seeing the 2006 and 2007 myself. I rushed and placed my order last night and spent most of this months silver money, looks like putting in another order and ill need to pay postage this time ffs. I hope there is an option to amend my pending order are combine 2 orders into 1 with free postage all the way

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

3 hours ago, jayboat said:

Im just seeing the 2006 and 2007 myself. I rushed and placed my order last night and spent most of this months silver money, looks like putting in another order and ill need to pay postage this time ffs. I hope there is an option to amend my pending order are combine 2 orders into 1 with free postage all the way

I phoned them this afternoon (after the 2007 had come back into stock again) to order a few of the 2007s once I'd realised - I spoke to them and they said they'd sort 3 of the 2007s for me and put it in with my order - they were very good. It might be worth giving them a call - my main order from yesterday hadn't left the office yet so they were going to combine it.

I have tried a stock test by attempting to add 9999 of each available coin and it has come back with the following results as to how many may be remaining..

1999 - 32 coins remaining
2000 - 84
2002 - 110
2003 - 41
2004 - 111
2005 - 54
2006 - 61

£9367 would clear them out (unless they continue to re-stock)!

24 minutes ago, TheSilverOunce said:

I phoned them this afternoon (after the 2007 had come back into stock again) to order a few of the 2007s once I'd realised - I spoke to them and they said they'd sort 3 of the 2007s for me and put it in with my order - they were very good. It might be worth giving them a call - my main order from yesterday hadn't left the office yet so they were going to combine it.

Thanks for the info buddy :)

I have sent them an email around 6pm, so hopefully i get a fast response in the morning. If not, i'll just have to pray to the all mighty, that my order status does not change before i get a chance to phone at lunch time.

I really want a few of those wee coins to add to the ole stack, ill soon be hunting down a 1998 but ill bide my time, and in a few years, an opportunity will come knocking to get some cheap. 

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

37 minutes ago, Oroargento said:

I have tried a stock test by attempting to add 9999 of each available coin and it has come back with the following results as to how many may be remaining..

1999 - 32 coins remaining
2000 - 84
2002 - 110
2003 - 41
2004 - 111
2005 - 54
2006 - 61

£9367 would clear them out (unless they continue to re-stock)!

Let's see how quick that goes!

@HighlandTiger Does it say on the ad when the offer ends?

:) Well played everyone. Glad to have seen this thread and nipped in before it was too late. The silverforum camaraderie at its finest.

edit Took another look just now for fun and the 2001 appeared again in stock so went and dropped another wedge to get the free shipping (well worth it for me on the otherside of the world though) 

Cheers for the heads up HT. This is easily the thread of the year so far :)

Maybe admn could run an end of year competition where we can all vote on a Best Thread of The Year ?

LOL. As far as I'm concerned, unless they have been dragged sixteen different ways of Sunday along a gravel track, I am ok with it all, especially considering where I live. Also, they do have a 14 day return policy.

I did call them up as I had made a small error on my address. The lady I spoke to there was very nice. Here's hoping it all goes well for everyone :)

Double edit

I'm such a schmuck :) Gone back again and ordered another wedge worth's of coins including a briefcase for coins with the trays (seemed cheap and a lighthouse too). That's 3 wedgeworths now lol.

NB The 2001 is "out of stock" again even though I managed to sneak in and get another one a couple of hours ago.

p.s. Got a pdf invoice for my first order (of three) up on my weborders part of the site.

I ordered plenty of each year in 2 seperate orders and have been informed that there is a limit of 3 of each coin per household.

This must be a new restriction, I ordered 10 of one of the coins.

Stacker since 2013

1 minute ago, Danny-boy said:

This must be a new restriction, I ordered 10 of one of the coins.

I successfully ordered more than 3 of each coin in each order  (one order on Monday morning, one Tuesday evening), but have received an email this morning informing me of the limits.

I haven't yet established whether this refers to my combined orders or just to the additional order I placed yesterday.

Just had a call from them as I had a computer glitch when ordering and double ordered one of the three orders I made. I sent an email to cancel one of the double orders and they even bothered to call me all the way here in Tokyo to confirm the cancellation- excellent polite service. Impressed so far.

I couldn't resist another order late last night. Recieved a confirmation email this morning saying "fulfilled" and then another just now.

"Thank you very much for your order and your interest in our products.

Due to the very great interest in our offer for Rule Britannia coins we have limited the maximum quantity of each coin to 3 per customer.

We are able to provide other coins in this series, which may be of interest to you.

Awaiting your  reply with interest"

They must be getting low on stock now. Why they don't just increase the prices like other suppliers do is a mystery.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

49 minutes ago, Shinus73 said:

I ordered plenty of each year in 2 seperate orders and have been informed that there is a limit of 3 of each coin per household.

This is where parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles,works address, cousins, neighbours, PO BOX, Mailbox, friends come in useful ;) 

Hey uncle Paul - how ya's doin ? :)

Superb that they haven't raised prices. 1965 founded and still have a care for integrity. Big thumbs up thus far. Hope we can get feedback on the actual coins themselves from whoever takes delivery first.

I just ordered one 1999 & 2003 I would really like a 2007 but seems you guys were too quick lol so if anybody would be willing to sell me one please let me know thanks guys.. And great find @HighlandTiger I'm not much of a silver buyer these days but I couldn't resist a couple 

Archived