• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

just cant help myself

waybri

I just bought a shanghai memories  1oz silver panda medal as there dont seen to be many about

every time i go near a pc i just cant help but buy something else

last week it was 45 saltwater crocs,week before pandas

how to i break the habit or at least put the brakes on a bit

but spot is so low its hard not to .helllppp please ,do i need councilling lol

You won't have to help yourself much longer, spot price is heading upwards like a rocket (yeah yeah, it's still pretty low overall). Just in time to save me blowing this month's shopping budget on cut-price silver and explaining to the Mrs why we have rolls of coins instead of toilet tissue

I just bought a shanghai memories  1oz silver panda medal as there dont seen to be many about

every time i go near a pc i just cant help but buy something else

last week it was 45 saltwater crocs,week before pandas

how to i break the habit or at least put the brakes on a bit

but spot is so low its hard not to .helllppp please ,do i need councilling lol

Welcome to the club dude! LOL

I picked up 5 pandas last week, and with spot still bottom feeding I am itching to grab another handful this week. It's too hard not to :unsure:

Put the brakes on? Why would you want to? If you have to then I suggest a cold bath every time you turn your computer on!

I'm in the same boat.  Made a large order yesterday afternoon.  Then made another order for other bits in the evening.

With gold being low I've been itching to make some purchases but I'm going to restrain myself.

I'm always checking spot prices and thinking should I or shouldn't I.

i think a cold bath it is then as ive just found another pretty silver hmmm my precious lol

let my mate look at my crocs last night and he promply tipped them out of the tube and into his sweaty fingers OMG

i nearly battered him with whatever was at hand at the time which happened to be  a small mexican dog lol

That happened to me last week. A pristine, never out of its capsule kook - I looked up and a friend had it between her fingers "why do you have so many from Australia? " now has large fingerprints both sides but she's going through a hard time so I was very gentle with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's another reason not to tell people you have PMs.

I find it a tough balancing act between telling people about silver and it becoming a security risk as you never know who they might mention it to.

I've told too many people but hopefully they think I've only got a few coins. Let's face it, if we were stacking banknotes under our beds we wouldn't tell a soul.

Archived